Currys / PC World Laptop

looking for some advice on which laptop to buy from either PC World or Currys. Im limited to these two store because the money I have for the laptop is result of an insurance claim on my old machine.

I can only use this voucher instore therefore I am ineligible for 5% discounts using the web vouchers.

Can anyone see any laptops online that I could pick in store that may actually be a good deal? Or any laptops on other sites, ebuyer, amazon etc that dell will price match ?

I have £500 voucher and can afford to add an extra £100 to it.

Laptop that im currently thinking about getting is this:
pcworld.co.uk/mar…jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@0536066769.1203012869@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccefadedfjefhefcflgceggdhhmdgmi.0&page=Product&fm=null&sm=null&tm=null&sku=574389&category_oid=

5 Comments

Original Poster

help

I had an insursance voucher for pcworld. I used it but the laptop developed a fault so I took it back and got my money back. Bought two dells for the price of the single laptop from pcworld.

Original Poster

Did they give you money back without question?

miko;1582462

Did they give you money back without question?

No trouble. Was unexpected as I thought I would be bombarded with vouchers or a similar laptop.

Banned

you do relise it is the same company
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …137326
    2. Your dream gaming set up?817
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764522
    4. What is flamedeer??3047

See more discussions