Currys PC World Price Promise Update

Posted 26th Sep
So recently currys have amended there price promise, which now includes any uk website including offer codes.

Price Promise terms and conditions

We'll match against any other UK retailer store or website price including offer-code discounts

We’ll match the prices of any products (not delivery, installation charges, product protection plans or other services) offered on identical terms and where we can check the price and stock position

Our competitor’s product must be the same model number as ours

Both us and the competitor must have the product in stock and ready for delivery

We do not match competitor’s ink prices, trade, membership & 3rd party market place sellers

currys.co.uk/gbu…tml
Community Updates

Groups

12 Comments
Thanks @jmiah I have moved this to Discussions as it's a heads up / info rather than a specific Deal
andywedge26/09/2019 17:44

Thanks @jmiah I have moved this to Discussions as it's a heads up / info …Thanks @jmiah I have moved this to Discussions as it's a heads up / info rather than a specific Deal

Didn't know where to put it, Thanks.
Edited by: "jmiah" 26th Sep
But they WON'T price match against their own Ebay store. I wanted to use some gift vouchers and was hoping they price match with ebay discount code but was told NO. Same thing in the store.
How does it work? I just got my daughter the series 5 Apple Watch and want to get my son the series 3 that would cost £159 with the code on eBay?
toonsquirel26/09/2019 17:52

How does it work? I just got my daughter the series 5 Apple Watch and want …How does it work? I just got my daughter the series 5 Apple Watch and want to get my son the series 3 that would cost £159 with the code on eBay?

Doesn't work on ebay any UK website other than ebay
jmiah26/09/2019 17:55

Doesn't work on ebay any UK website other than ebay

That’s a shame the series 3 at £159 was a bargain and reconditioned are selling for that and it’s a Christmas present. Are uk sites that ship from abroad allowed like that one with cheap AirPods but ship from China? I’m sure it’s a uk site eglobaluk
Edited by: "toonsquirel" 26th Sep
toonsquirel26/09/2019 17:56

That’s a shame the series 3 at £159 was a bargain and reconditioned are se …That’s a shame the series 3 at £159 was a bargain and reconditioned are selling for that and it’s a Christmas present. Are uk sites that ship from abroad allowed like that one with cheap AirPods but ship from China? I’m sure it’s a uk site eglobaluk

I don't know mate try calling them on their customer service 0344561000
jmiah26/09/2019 18:00

I don't know mate try calling them on their customer service 0344561000

Cheers I’ll give them a call tomorrow, eglabal did the wired AirPods 2 for £111 or wireless for £132 so worth a try from someone like curry’s. I don’t trust the warranty etc with eglobal and hate to wait like a month for it to arrive
Two points
a EBay are a third party market place
b EGlobal central are a Chinese seller (ie not UK )

toonsquirel26/09/2019 18:04

Cheers I’ll give them a call tomorrow, eglabal did the wired AirPods 2 for …Cheers I’ll give them a call tomorrow, eglabal did the wired AirPods 2 for £111 or wireless for £132 so worth a try from someone like curry’s. I don’t trust the warranty etc with eglobal and hate to wait like a month for it to arrive

Sorry...wired AirPods?????
Avoid the place at all costs!1 upselling should be in the name of this place. Along with dire after sales and awful customer service to the extent staff instore have to wait on the same number forever
I bet they won't price match hardly anything, by using the terms "our competitors product must be the same model number as ours" because an awful lot of the products they sell have an exclusive model number manufactured just for Currys and PC World.
Edited by: "Dyslexic_Dog" 26th Sep
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants