Currys price change?

So i ordered a PC off of Currys for £860, minus 7% because of a voucher code, then theres the delivery so all in all £813.

I looked it up tonight just to check the specs again and it's dropped to £750.

Do i have grounds to ring up and ask for the difference in price back or would it be best to just return it and buy it again?

6 Comments

Banned

How long ago did you order?

Original Poster

I only ordered it either Wednesday or Thursday last week.

Banned

xmatty

I only ordered it either Wednesday or Thursday last week.

Yeah ide imagine a phone call will resolve the issue in that case, tell them you will only return it otherwise but stay polite about it. Send it back as a last resort but you will defo get the difference back one way or another.

Original Poster

From what i gather, they have to from a legal stand point. It's coming tomorrow so i'll give them a ring when i wake up and explain and see what they can do.

Original Poster

Just thought as well, would they apply the 7% voucher into the whole thing? With the voucher the pc would go down to £698.50 which is even more annoying.

xmatty

From what i gather, they have to from a legal stand point. It's coming … From what i gather, they have to from a legal stand point. It's coming tomorrow so i'll give them a ring when i wake up and explain and see what they can do.

No they dont have to refund any money by law dont be so silly just becasue of a price drop

However they do have a 7 day price promise, just give em a ring and they should refund if not refuse the delivery and reorder
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …172450
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416214108
    3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1848
    4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1329

See more discussions