Currys Price Match

Found 19th Jun 2017
Hey all,

any idea if Currys will price match with a local Authorised Apple reseller on a new MacBook Pro? The store I want to price match is within 4 miles, the item is in stock but I can't get there in time before it closes, hence this question.
Community Updates
AskPrice Glitch
4 Comments
LondonTTB

\x09\x09\x09\x09\x09\x09Hey all,any idea if Currys will price match with … \x09\x09\x09\x09\x09\x09Hey all,any idea if Currys will price match with a local Authorised Apple reseller on a new MacBook Pro? The store I want to price match is within 4 miles, the item is in stock but I can't get there in time before it closes, hence this question.

Should do, but they'll need to verify the price and that it's in stock... can't do that if they're closed.
“At Currys PC World, we promise to match or beat the price you’d pay at AO.com, Argos, Asda, John Lewis or Tesco”

Don't think they will, I did ask once about a year ago, they won't match our local shops price.
If Currys can verify price, availability and comparable terms: should be OK currys.co.uk/gbu…tml
Do you get a further discount with a Currys price match? Why would you want to chose Currys over an Apple authorised reseller? I wouldn't touch Currys with a bargepole.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants