currys price match & quidco

hi

I've found a v6 absolute 249.99 on argos website just wondered if anyone knows if curry's would price match?

also quidco running 11% cashback on sales over 249.00 would I get this if paid in store with card registered with quidco

thanks

4 Comments

Dunno about price matching but the 11% is online not in store . I don't think they do instore

I think they still do. But the argos had to be within 3 miles of the store and in stock. This was a few years ago when i did it tho. I Just googled this-
At Currys PC World, we promise to match or beat the price you'd pay at AO.com, Argos, Asda, John Lewis or Tesco. Even if our competitor's running a voucher-offer discount, and even up to 7 days after you've bought from us
Edited by: "wyk" 29th Dec 2016

How to request a price match

We promise to match the competitor’s price available when you contact us. To request a price match for:

Online purchases, simply, call us on 0344 561 0000 – before you’ve bought from us, or up to 7 days afterwards.
In-store purchase, simply revisit the store within 7 days.
Either way, please tell our team the product code (from your receipt or the top of the product page), our price, and the competitor you want us to match. Also let us know of any relevant voucher offer our competitor is running.

hellofriday

I've found a v6 absolute 249.99 on argos website just wondered if anyone … I've found a v6 absolute 249.99 on argos website just wondered if anyone knows if curry's would price match? also quidco running 11% cashback on sales over 249.00 would I get this if paid in store with card registered with quidco

I assume that is two unrelated questions. 1) Currys pricematch currys.co.uk/gbu…tml . 2) Not seeing Argos (nor Currys) mentioned at quidco.com/qui…rs/
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xiaomi redmi note 4 firmware22
    2. How are Very for pre-orders ?67
    3. No claims discount proof - Help needed66
    4. Are the free antivirus any good?11

See more discussions