Groups

Curry's Price Promise Offer

Hello

I have placed an order on curry's website on thursday night for a panasonic 42 inch plasma tv at online price of 749.99 and also bought a pedestal stand at £99.99, but on 10/12/07 the plasma tv has been reduced to 699.99 and pedestal stand same price. I did get a receipt from metro centre store to say that both items were instock and that they had 4 plasma tv's instock so when they were about to pick one from the warehouse they mucked up and said they do not have any stock so i wasted a trip from heworth metro to gateshead metro centre and got only £5.00 and still in ongoing process for getting order delivered next week, any way going back to price promise if the price has been reduced in 7 days by same place and i have not received any good i think i have got a valid case for them to redund the difference, as they do offer a price promise where they say if you see the same item anywhere else we can refund the difference and give 10% off. I would welcome everyones view on this.

2 Comments

Not to sound rude but why don't you ring them and ask them instead of posting here? :giggle: :thumbsup:

biff

Not to sound rude but why don't you ring them and ask them instead of … Not to sound rude but why don't you ring them and ask them instead of posting here? :giggle: :thumbsup:

It's nice sometimes to get other peoples opinions so you can make sure you're not ranting away on something that might not be as reasonable as you personally think. Well, I think so anyway :giggle:

but I would certainly argue the case, as quite a few places say if they lower the price within X amount of days, they'll refund you the difference. If they wont budge, I'd cancel your order (I think I understood you'd not recieved it yet??) and then just buy another one at the cheaper price - online using Quidco of course to save a little bit more too :santa:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1637
      2. Any Xbox One news today?2356128
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1324
      4. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1220

See more discussions