Currys PS4 Pro Black Friday Glitch - Update?

Found 10th Dec 2017Edited by:"AdamParrish"
Has anyone had any contact from Currys since they agreed to honor the PS4 pro glitch on black friday? Last contact I had was 1st December. Cheers.
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Dispatches happening 18th December last I heard.
Dear Customer,

We’re just getting in touch to give you an update regarding your Playstation 4 PRO order. As we mentioned in our last email, we are still honouring the originally advertised price.

We are still waiting for the software stock to arrive before we can progress your order. This stock is due next week. Once it arrives, we’ll get in touch to advise when dispatched. Your order will be dispatched by the 18th December in time for Christmas.

Sorry again for not getting it right on this occasion.We appreciate your patience during this time.

We’ll be back in touch with more news shortly.

Kind regards

Currys PC World
Original Poster
Richard_Richard12 m ago

Dispatches happening 18th December last I heard.

Ah yes just found the same email in my junk mail, thanks. Have they refunded the original amount from the previous order?
AdamParrish2 m ago

Ah yes just found the same email in my junk mail, thanks. Have they …Ah yes just found the same email in my junk mail, thanks. Have they refunded the original amount from the previous order?

Yeah I've had a refund, apparently we'll be getting unique codes to order at the previous price, in any case we should hear more this week.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants