Currys Quidco 10% cashback is back!

8 replies
Found 24th Nov 2016
Browsing Quidco and it seems the 10% cashback deal is back plus up to a further 11% cashback, item dependent.

Scroll to the bottom of the linked page for confirmation.

8 Comments

Is it the 11% on dashcam's your talking off ?

11 on dash cams
Peanuts on all else

Original Poster

No, scroll to bottom. It's 10% plus the standard cash back rate

More ways to save at Currys
Exclusive
Enjoy 10% off hundreds of products and free delivery on all orders
Terms and conditions
- This offer/voucher code was correct at the time of publishing
- It is important that you check your order summary before purchasing
- In the event that the offer/voucher code does not work please refer to our help pages
- Discount cannot be applied to your order after you have made your purchase
- The retailer reserves the right to terminate this offer at any time
- Please also see the retailer's standard terms and conditions for purchase as listed on their site
Get 10% off
Plus Up to 11% cashback

Edited by: "danakajoel" 24th Nov 2016

I put my order through before 6pm for the £50.00 spend on Currys with £10.00 quidco voucher deal that was posted earlier.

My order came to £60.97 checked on quidco no confirmation after a while I got a email from quidco my order got tracked at a lower price it's showing £50.30 with 45p cashback.

Now I'm thinking is quidco going to pay the £10:00 and what shall I do they haven't sent me anything to confirm they will be paying me £10.00 voucher

you have to allow for vat on the £10 deal but if over the £50 you'll be fine. I thought we had til midnight

6pm to register, purchase by midnight.
No idea how the 10% off works though. Seems like there should be a code to enter, as not how quidco usually quite cash back deals??

argosextra

I put my order through before 6pm for the £50.00 spend on Currys with … I put my order through before 6pm for the £50.00 spend on Currys with £10.00 quidco voucher deal that was posted earlier.My order came to £60.97 checked on quidco no confirmation after a while I got a email from quidco my order got tracked at a lower price it's showing £50.30 with 45p cashback.Now I'm thinking is quidco going to pay the £10:00 and what shall I do they haven't sent me anything to confirm they will be paying me £10.00 voucher

same here £270 = £2.30 cash back

miles136

same here £270 = £2.30 cash back

So you spent £270.00 just for the £10.00 quidco cashback wow you are rich
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769542
    2. Add one, leave one game54415458
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428214657
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247654

See more discussions