Currys Return

Edited by:"Jiminy_Bob"Found 26th Sep 2017
Good Morning All,

Can anyone shed any light on this. If I was to return the Samsung LED, would I get a full £129.99 refund?

2799485.jpg

As you can see, if I can get the value of my basket over £2000 I can use a £200 off discount code. Which if I returned the Samsung TV it means I'm getting the C7 55" for £1679.

So all I want to know is would this work or will Currys refuse to do this or give me less?

Thanks

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
5 Comments

It would rely on how bad the individual you deal with regarding the refund is at their job. Quite clearly you know you shouldn't be able to get a full refund as the discount was only applicable due to the purchase of the Samsung TV. So they should either give you a proportion of the value or they would say it would remove the £200 credit if you return the item.

That is my assumption in this scenario.

They will give you less because they can clearly see a code was used. Its a online sale and im sure currys instore don't deal with purchases made online.

Sell any other item on eBay

Stick the extra TV on Gumtree or a local Facebook selling group for about £100 cash on collection and that should be an easier solution.

ring and ask, most people at shops are people like me and you, there not going to tell you to not take aadvantage of loop holes
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions