Currys Spotify free 6 month offer - voucher code location?

Posted 26th Mar
Currys website, Project Cars 2 for Xbox purchase attracts a 6 month code for Spotify.
currys.co.uk/gbu…tml

I bought the game online and subsequently received the sale receipt via email but there is no mention of anything to do with Spotify. When reading the on site T&C it clearly says online purchases will receive details by email. Has anyone experience of this offer by Currys and do you receive another email outlining Spotify specific? To take up the offer at Spotify you need a Currys promo code. TIA if anyone can shine some light.

3428191-ghiWz.jpg
Community Updates
Ask
17 Comments
You will get it by email after about 3/4 days. ... Email subject line is ...’Remember to claim your Spotify Premium pass!’
SteMoss26/03/2020 08:20

You will get it by email after about 3/4 days. ... Email subject line is …You will get it by email after about 3/4 days. ... Email subject line is ...’Remember to claim your Spotify Premium pass!’

Thank you very much - appreciated
If anyone has a code i can borrow till mine turns up it would be helpful. Thanks
Ordered a stylus on Sunday (for about £2) - had an email to say it’ll be delivered tomorrow, no code as yet.
Ianaf7226/03/2020 09:54

Ordered a stylus on Sunday (for about £2) - had an email to say it’ll be de …Ordered a stylus on Sunday (for about £2) - had an email to say it’ll be delivered tomorrow, no code as yet.

Don't think you'll get one mate based on the qualifying criteria
Candystore26/03/2020 10:22

It does qualify, i ordered one and got the code.
Might buy something for few quid just to get the 6 months
SteMoss26/03/2020 10:25

It does qualify, i ordered one and got the code.

How long did you wait to get the code, out of interest?
Candystore26/03/2020 10:22

As SteMoss said, it does (I looked for the cheapest thing that I would also use). Just received the code by email.
Does anyone have an unwanted code they could send me please? Thank you.
What’s the cheapest thing on currys lol? And can u buy two things but use one code and use the other once the first membership expires
omar02030/03/2020 17:24

What’s the cheapest thing on currys lol? And can u buy two things but use o …What’s the cheapest thing on currys lol? And can u buy two things but use one code and use the other once the first membership expires

I did this a week ago, and bought a stylus for about £2. Do check first that it qualifies.
Ianaf7230/03/2020 18:16

I did this a week ago, and bought a stylus for about £2. Do check first …I did this a week ago, and bought a stylus for about £2. Do check first that it qualifies.

Any link pls ? Cheapest think i can find is about £5
B
Ianaf7230/03/2020 21:33

Try that mate. Code was sent a few days, just before the stylus …Try that mate. Code was sent a few days, just before the stylus arrivedhttps://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/search-keywords/xx_xx_xx_xx_xx/stylus/xx-criteria.html

Cheers, if u buy two do u think I can save one code and use it when current one expires
Ianaf7230/03/2020 21:33

Try that mate. Code was sent a few days, just before the stylus …Try that mate. Code was sent a few days, just before the stylus arrivedhttps://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/search-keywords/xx_xx_xx_xx_xx/stylus/xx-criteria.html

I just realised how old I am now, I followed the link expecting to see a stylus for a turntable
omar02031/03/2020 09:55

BCheers, if u buy two do u think I can save one code and use it when …BCheers, if u buy two do u think I can save one code and use it when current one expires

Pretty sure you can’t - if you look at the T & C, I think it’s for people that haven’t previously signed up for Spotify Premium - so you can’t stack them.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants