Currys staff discount

Found 27th Dec 2017
Hi wanted to buy a few things online nor in store and was wondering if anyone could give me a staff discount code or know how to get one thanks
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Ask your manager.
14 Comments
Ask your manager.
Why would anyone risk their employment by providing an employee discount code (against their contract T&C's) to a complete stranger ?
I'm sure a hukd member got sacked for sharing staff discount on here (was a few years ago)
CSD2865686.
We have a family friend who has a staff family and friends discount card. I was under the impression from them that it could only be used in store
Look at john lewis today as prices have changed. I was going to buy a washing machine from currys but JL have it cheaper than them now. Look at zeek to get some gift cards and look at a website called lokal
Zeek is a good website to buy unwanted gift cards, however Lokal on the other hand......
Original Poster
SOUTHWALES3 h, 40 m ago

CSD2865686.

Is this stafff code? Thanks
TEL03445610000 only works instore or order by phone.
You have to got wwe.currys.co.uk/allme and enter the code below.

F411Ni4ND6R33DY

If it does t work, your IP has been traced, validated and barred. Staff need to register their IP. You could try a VPN if you want to try again.
Original Poster
Oneday7711 m ago

You have to got wwe.currys.co.uk/allme and enter the code below. …You have to got wwe.currys.co.uk/allme and enter the code below. F411Ni4ND6R33DYIf it does t work, your IP has been traced, validated and barred. Staff need to register their IP. You could try a VPN if you want to try again.

What is currys all me?
I’m sure there used to be a tear off card thing on the payslip which had this information. Failing that you have to use an employee number. That’s what it was like on the eclipse system a few years back.
omar02045 m ago

What is currys all me?

It’s the Currys HR system, All me, the employee.
aircanman24 m ago

I’m sure there used to be a tear off card thing on the payslip which had t …I’m sure there used to be a tear off card thing on the payslip which had this information. Failing that you have to use an employee number. That’s what it was like on the eclipse system a few years back.

Eclipse, helped get that into stores. Was a far better system than EPOS but needed some work. Can’t believe 14 years later they still use it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions