Currys website - can't checkout

Found 22nd Aug 2015
Anyone have problems with checking out at Curry's website?

Trying to order kitchen appliances, cooker and microwave and I keep getting an error:

"Please choose different delivery dates from the selection below, we will contact you shortly to confirm your date
BB-A-98"

I select a date but cannot continue - anyone else experiencing similar problems?

thanks
Community Updates
6 Comments
And this is only the start of your problems with Currys. Try ao.com.
Probably best situation for you so you dont go through the pain of their customer service
Original Poster
I'm hearing you but its the same price elsewhere but the 10% off voucher at Curry's is swinging it for me.

I don't think Curry's are that bad.
Take it as an intervention by God. As someone else has advised, go to ao.com instead.
ScoobyDoobyDoo

I'm hearing you but its the same price elsewhere but the 10% off voucher … I'm hearing you but its the same price elsewhere but the 10% off voucher at Curry's is swinging it for me. I don't think Curry's are that bad.

So far id like to say currys have been good for us. We're in the process of moving house so cannot get a delivery until after exchange, we ordered back at the end of July and have changed the delivery date 5 times (finally the 5th was the last as we've now got our move date)!
Yes the customer service number has more options on it than a tub of hundreds & thousands BUT everyone we have spoken to have been nothing but helpful.
Two sides to every story.
I'd gladly pay an extra 10% to avoid curry's. Customer service and aftersales are horrific.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants