Currys website prices all over the place!

Posted 28th Nov
is it just the website messing up? a laptop came up for 299, so clicked on it and it changed to 1499, bigg difference in price!!
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Yep! For the moment we've added an extra layer of moderation to these threads so members aren't wasting their time. So as soon as its posted we'll check it and if its genuine is gets approved right away. There are not delays though...we've got plenty of the team around. Just saves disappointment
24 Comments
Yep, been happening for an hour or so. Prices changing on items and when you add to basket. Potential to get a bargain if you are quick & very lucky
Cant even get on using the app anymore
Yep! For the moment we've added an extra layer of moderation to these threads so members aren't wasting their time. So as soon as its posted we'll check it and if its genuine is gets approved right away. There are not delays though...we've got plenty of the team around. Just saves disappointment
I cannot even get on the website

"Technical Error 500 Sorry, we seem to have encountered a technical error. We have been notified about this."
It's their classic marketing technique to gain visitors to the site - their black friday deals went live at 8pm so they decided to change loads of prices to stupid figures to generate traffic from here.
Do you think they will honour the bargains?? 🤞
I got an Xbox controller for £29.99 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
Anyone see the PlayStation 4 pro deal?
39168946-DweoF.jpg

Not helping here ?
back to the cricket
liquid6628/11/2019 22:20

Do you think they will honour the bargains?? 🤞

No chance!
Any chance of these prices happening again? Already got the PS4 Pro for £49.99, collecting tomorrow!
Nanoc28/11/2019 23:04

Any chance of these prices happening again? Already got the PS4 Pro for …Any chance of these prices happening again? Already got the PS4 Pro for £49.99, collecting tomorrow!

I reserved an xbox for £19.99....not sure they will accept that at collection 🤞
I also tried the Ps4 Pro at £49.99 - but they wouldn't let me reserve it
RainbowBrite28/11/2019 23:10

I reserved an xbox for £19.99....not sure they will accept that at …I reserved an xbox for £19.99....not sure they will accept that at collection 🤞 I also tried the Ps4 Pro at £49.99 - but they wouldn't let me reserve it

Haha, got to be in it to win it. Good luck

Any chance of these prices happening again? Already got the PS4 Pro for …Any chance of these prices happening again? Already got the PS4 Pro for £49.99, collecting tomorrow!

Don't go, I work for currys and you'll just be told that the price is different on the till
Twixellzz28/11/2019 23:22

Don't go, I work for currys and you'll just be told that the price is …Don't go, I work for currys and you'll just be told that the price is different on the till

either that or the cancellation emails will be out like every glitch except the one where their eBay PayPal account was hacked
eslick28/11/2019 23:25

either that or the cancellation emails will be out like every glitch …either that or the cancellation emails will be out like every glitch except the one where their eBay PayPal account was hacked

Well I mean, 2 years ago they gave me and hundreds of others £298 for free in the form of a gift card because of a PS4 Pro misprice..
The food processor I've had my eye on has been unchanged at £190 for weeks. It's now £250! I was hoping for it to drop on Black Friday. What a load of crap!
DistortedVision29/11/2019 00:02

The food processor I've had my eye on has been unchanged at £190 for …The food processor I've had my eye on has been unchanged at £190 for weeks. It's now £250! I was hoping for it to drop on Black Friday. What a load of crap!

Guess it just took a while for the price to process?
how are people gettting these crazy deals? I can't seem to see any

Where?
pgarceronimo29/11/2019 00:08

how are people gettting these crazy deals? I can't seem to see any

It was happening last night...
39178304-qvHwD.jpg39178304-9BE1W.jpg
Good luck getting those honoured.
Tell us if the deals actually came through
I got a couple of phone calls from my local Currys manager funnily enough Explaining how it was an online "glitch".

So no... Of course the prices weren't honoured

Had to give it a go though!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions