Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Curry's - What a load of rubbish!!!

Posted 23rd Jan 2009
Went in to curry's last night to get myself a slimline dishwasher - found one I wanted and asked for it. Was told "i'll just check stock" which said to me instantly that they didn't have any. Surprise surprise they didn't! Picked another (more expensive) model and they didn't have that either!

Phoned up to check stock in B'ham area today and was told there's no stock in the Birmingham area!! - Although I can have home delivery (no thanks!) OH works in Coventry so I phoned again to check Cov stock and was then told that these are not available for collection in ANY stores. I asked why the display models are there, and was told "this is so you can go and look at them before you buy online" - What a load of rubbish!!!!

I told the guy I wasn't willing to buy online with the company in the position that it's in and he suddenly went quiet and then wrapped up the call!!

Am i expected to believe that the new way of buying a dishwasher is to go to the store, look at it and then order it on the internet?!?!?!
Community Updates
Misc
10 Comments

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.