EXPIRED

Currys-Win £1,000 To Spend Instore

We always like to try and understand more about our customers so that we can make sure our offers are more relevant in the future.

To help us do this, we've put together a short survey that should take you no more than 5 minutes to complete.

We know your time is valuable, so we would like to offer you the chance to win £1,000 to spend in Currys or PC World simply by completing the survey.

With the latest technology from all the top brands available in-store now, we hope this is one prize draw you won't want to miss out on.

6 Comments

Just done this, but it didn't take any details from me at all, not even my email!

???

ianjohnwilliams

Just done this, but it didn't take any details from me at all, not even … Just done this, but it didn't take any details from me at all, not even my email!???

Same here, Currys at their best!

No details from me either....

I think this may be because the questionaire was mailed to people aslready registered with Curry's (so they already would have the email address)???

I think this was received by the poster as an email - hence they already have the email address.

Not sure if registering results in getting this email or whether there is a website somewhere?!

Original Poster

Sorry about this everyone.
Your right Frank,I received this as an email and thought I'd share it with everyone.
I'll try and expire it.
Sorry again

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. connect tablet27
    2. Jury service1620
    3. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother67
    4. What laptop to choose?21

See more discussions