Expired

Currys won't have my NowTV box back as it is opened.

6 replies
Found 18th Jul 2014
If I was to sell this on here, with the 6 months entertainment pack login details, would people buy it ?
It has not been used, but I did create the login for the pack, so a couple of weeks of the the subscription would have been lost.
If I was to sell it on here, what price should I offer? I bought it for £20 from Currys

6 Comments

Sorry qavi23, but you can't sell it in fs/ft with the account and login details, you can only sell the box itself with no mention of any associated accounts.

Original Poster

bigflump

Sorry qavi23, but you can't sell it in fs/ft with the account and login … Sorry qavi23, but you can't sell it in fs/ft with the account and login details, you can only sell the box itself with no mention of any associated accounts.

I thought as much. I don't think anybody would pay over £10 for the box, so I guess I'm stuck with it lol

Why were you trying to get currys to take it back?

Stick it on Gumtree, quicker, local and no postage

Original Poster

craigstephens

Why were you trying to get currys to take it back?

I didn't realise that Netflix was not available. And also didn't realise that Plex required the other device to be switch on the whole time.

Original Poster

Rich44

Stick it on Gumtree, quicker, local and no postage

I have put it on Gumtree now. I just thought HUKD deserved to know about it first
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. EA shuts down Visceral Games.69
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564110
    3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2688
    4. 3 Spotify family places available33

See more discussions