Currys/PC World voucher

Just checked my email and got through a voucher - no way I'm braving Curry's/PC World tomorrow so the first person to respond can have it

Merry Christmas

PS I plan on going to bed in 10 minutes so times ticking

7 Comments

Hi ...What is the voucher for?

dtc333

Hi ...What is the voucher for?

£5 off at currys or pc world, instore only, minimum spend £5 (so you can get items free or super discount)

Original Poster

sickly sweet

£5 off at currys or pc world, instore only, minimum spend £5 (so you can g … £5 off at currys or pc world, instore only, minimum spend £5 (so you can get items free or super discount)

Tomorrow is the last day it can be used (incase that wasn't clear in my post)

meeeeeee

Original Poster

gah, too tired to work out who I should give this to now - did all 3 of you want it?? If not Hugh Jass can have it (made things too complicated for myself...!)

Original Poster

K, need to sleep so as there's only one definiite response Mr Jass can have it

suspiciousmole

gah, too tired to work out who I should give this to now - did all 3 of … gah, too tired to work out who I should give this to now - did all 3 of you want it?? If not Hugh Jass can have it (made things too complicated for myself...!)

Thanks for the offer, but I wasn't after it, just giving some more info.
Nice thing you did, I gave a couple away yesterday, some bargains to be had but I just can't get out because of the snow/ice, not even a free £5 voucher or two can tempt me!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64492
    2. One thing you've forgotten1619
    3. Bearded chat510
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767491

See more discussions