Groups

Curtain Twitching

My neighbours hubby is away today,earlier this evening a man arrived with a bottle of wine and he hasn't left yet and there's no lights on now.

I wonder if he's sleeping on the sofa,hmmmmmm

36 Comments

aren't you nebby!

Take some photos

Banned

ooow gossip

Original Poster

I don't know what nebby means but i can hazard a guess,hence the title! llol

Yeah, but where's her hubby? Ooooooohhhhh!

deb8z;4254798

I don't know what nebby means but i can hazard a guess,hence the title! … I don't know what nebby means but i can hazard a guess,hence the title! llol

nebby = nosey!

Original Poster

I don't need to hoover it as its empty ya eejit!

go knock on door and find out

go listen through her letterbox for any signs of adultery and report back

you'll need to wear dark clothing in case your other neighbours are curtain twitching too lol

Original Poster

choc1969;4254811

go listen through her letterbox for any signs of adultery and report … go listen through her letterbox for any signs of adultery and report backyou'll need to wear dark clothing in case your other neighbours are curtain twitching too lol

She wont notice she'll be busy:whistling:

ring the house phone..

choc1969;4254811

go listen through her letterbox for any signs of adultery and report … go listen through her letterbox for any signs of adultery and report backyou'll need to wear dark clothing in case your other neighbours are curtain twitching too lol

or wear white clothing if its snowing

Drive a car and park it outside her house, walk up to the door really noisily and rattle some keys, she'll be scared her husband's come home. That might be amusing.

ding;4254833

or wear white clothing if its snowing

didn't think of that

i'd be a carp stalker :w00t:

Original Poster

the porter;4254829

if he was that hairy you can gam on there will still be some, a standard … if he was that hairy you can gam on there will still be some, a standard hoover wont get rid of them now a dyson ball will get rid of them no problem even if they are still there from 1999 ;-)

Trust me there isnt any AND my new one is a Dyson ball and its not picking up,so dont mention it arrghhh

Original Poster

angelfairee;4254836

Drive a car and park it outside her house, walk up to the door really … Drive a car and park it outside her house, walk up to the door really noisily and rattle some keys, she'll be scared her husband's come home. That might be amusing.

OMG i really did (lol)at that:thumbsup:

The bloke is parked outside her house thats how i saw him in the first place,took him ages parking!!

hahaha gossip.. u never know i guess!

choc1969;4254839

didn't think of thati'd be a carp stalker :w00t:

Agreed!!!! :-D

Hi there! ;-)

Original Poster

the porter;4254851

its probably blocked up with hairs ;-)

Yes,mine,from my head i mean lol

Original Poster

i have long hair it gets wrapped around the roller on the Dyson,anyway,shurrup you,you're being facetious:roll:

deb8z;4254873

i have long hair it gets wrapped around the roller on the … i have long hair it gets wrapped around the roller on the Dyson,anyway,shurrup you,you're being facetious:roll:

Don't hoover your head then!

dmh77;4254855

Agreed!!!! :-DHi there! ;-)

Hi hun

Original Poster

I once got my hair caught in the Dyson,but thats another story!

Banned

personally I'd be in bed gettin down with my OH rather than watching someone else's love life

speaks volumes

Original Poster

ODB_69;4254919

personally I'd be in bed gettin down with my OH rather than watching … personally I'd be in bed gettin down with my OH rather than watching someone else's love lifespeaks volumes

I've asked you not to address me as you seem to have some sort of problem with me,so why post here,that speaks volumes about you,now run along.

ODB_69;4254919

personally I'd be in bed gettin down with my OH rather than watching … personally I'd be in bed gettin down with my OH rather than watching someone else's love lifespeaks volumes

But you're not Chris. You're on the internet writing in a thread about someone who is writing about watching someone else.

Please turn down the volume :thumbsup:

donnydude;4254929

But you're not Chris. You're on the internet writing in a thread about … But you're not Chris. You're on the internet writing in a thread about someone who is writing about watching someone else.Please turn down the volume :thumbsup:

Loving your work, can I get an autograph?

Original Poster

From now on ODB i shan't rise to your petty remarks.

deb8z;4254935

From now on ODB i shan't rise to your petty remarks.

:thumbsup:

angelfairee;4254932

Loving your work, can I get an autograph?

Yeah sure. Only if I can write where Luke left his mark

ODB_69;4254955

Hardly petty just how I see it...I filled my boots last night, just on … Hardly petty just how I see it...I filled my boots last night, just on the casual scene at the mo...AF...I feel like I'm losing you

Maybe you should try finding yourself a lady mate. Saves cleaning your boots out in the morning :thinking:

donnydude;4254949

Yeah sure. Only if I can write where Luke left his mark

A welcome replacement!

ODB_69;4254955

Hardly petty just how I see it...I filled my boots last night, just on … Hardly petty just how I see it...I filled my boots last night, just on the casual scene at the mo...AF...I feel like I'm losing you

I'm confused at the inference that you ever had me to begin with.

Banned

donnydude;4254964

Maybe you should try finding yourself a lady mate. Saves cleaning your … Maybe you should try finding yourself a lady mate. Saves cleaning your boots out in the morning :thinking:

eugh..shoe fetish...SICK lol

I prefer variety basically Donny....

PLUS less nagging and cheaper :-D

if u have no heart debez u shud just wait till u see ur neighbour with her husband, walk over and ask her who the "dishy looking guy was going into ur house on sunday evening" then add "is it ur brother" just so it doesnt look like ur intentionally dropping her in it.

Oooo put a glass to the wall n listen hehe

Look Here Debs If I Want To Visit Sassie I Will
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.79
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767348
      3. What would be HELL to you?2637
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927370

See more discussions