Cusions deal

There was a cusion deal not so long ago in December last year.
Where you order 6 cusions for £3.00. I think it was on very.co.uk

I ordered and received a phonecall asking for payment, I had already payed by credit card and the guy said fine it should be on its way.

I am yet to receive the cusions.

Anyone else receive it?
Havent had my bill so don't know if money has been taken.

10 Comments

i had a phone call to cancel the order unless i wanted to pay full price cant you check your bank to see if they took money
Edited by: "ttwcd" 5th Jan 2011

Original Poster

i brought it wiv credit card. 4got my login details, but will wait 4 statement.

What are cusions and why are you typing like that? Are some of your keys broken?
Edited by: "dh058977" 5th Jan 2011

Original Poster

sorry cushions, happy now? I was using the mobile when I typed that message.
The less letters the easier. As long as the message goes through and the recipients understand what I am getting at, I'm happy. Comprendez? lol

Banned

What phone were you using? My iPhone has a full qwerty keypad and I can even re-read it before pressing submit!

si_dawg

What phone were you using? My iPhone has a full qwerty keypad and I can … What phone were you using? My iPhone has a full qwerty keypad and I can even re-read it before pressing submit!

+1

subzero1234

sorry cushions, happy now? I was using the mobile when I typed that … sorry cushions, happy now? I was using the mobile when I typed that message.The less letters the easier. As long as the message goes through and the recipients understand what I am getting at, I'm happy. Comprendez? lol

Type how you want.

Original Poster

n96

I ordered them but sent them back when I was charged full price, They have become very strict on price glitches recently, also EmpireStores, Gus and Kays are merging into one later this month, think we have had it with all the codes

Original Poster

if i don't receive them and i havn't been charged then no win no loss. Time will tell.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917249
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213600
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386133
    4. What an absolute disgrace2159

See more discussions