Groups
    EXPIRED

Cussons Imperial Leather ORIGINAL products

Hello!

This is a long shot, but I am trying to find Cussons Imperial Leather Original shower gel/ creme bath products. You can still buy the bars of soap, but cannot find the shower gel or bath creme anywhere!

Does anyone know where you can still buy these products please? There are so many other Imperial products out there, but the original version seems to have vanished off the face of the earth ;-(

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

10 Comments

wilkinsons - heres link - if you are going to buy online - go through quidco

wilkinsonplus.com/bin…her

was about to say good old wilkinsons!

Banned

poundland used to sell them

Original Poster

Thanks but can only find the original deodorant, soap and talc - no shower gel/bath creme! :?

cheztaz;2397630

Thanks but can only find the original deodorant, soap and talc - no … Thanks but can only find the original deodorant, soap and talc - no shower gel/bath creme! :?

found some!!:thumbsup:

chemistdirect.co.uk/sea…eme

Original Poster

Thanks Holly - I found the same place yesterday, but when I called them to place an order they said it was out of stock. I mentioned that the website said it was in stock, and she replied that she would amend the page to say it was out of stock, this has not been done as yet, and they also have no idea when would be getting some stock in!! lol

Will try the pound shops over the weekend!

Wonder why there is such a problem in finding this product, has it been discontinued? The fact it is in Poundland suggests so

Home Bargains have loads in!!!

Original Poster

Can you buy online at Home Bargains? There is not a store near me!

cheztaz;2399712

Can you buy online at Home Bargains? There is not a store near me!

Dont know!!!! Have loads in my local one!

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764314
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846213
    3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
    4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31156

See more discussions