Groups
    EXPIRED

Custim mugs

Looking for cheap mugs that I can get personalised with a name and or name + picture

For people in my office x12

Other suggestion wa buy 12 plain mugs and sharpies pens and then make them and cook oven and cool it for cup and pop in.

16 Comments

Banned

Vistaprint do them.

Left it a bit late if its for Christmas

Banned

BlackJax

Left it a bit late if its for Christmas

not from vistaprint.

toshapetriji

not from vistaprint.

True they have 4 days but they said cheap and vista print is £5 a mug.

Banned

BlackJax

True they have 4 days but they said cheap and vista print is £5 a mug.

That's cheap in my book.

toshapetriji

That's cheap in my book.

A pounds cheap in my book

Op brunelone.com 12 for £57 click and collect if you live in bristol

Asda do mugs

Original Poster

No Xmas Just an ideas for them

£3.49 for 6

argos.co.uk/sta…htm?CMPID=GS001&_$ja=cgid:17471341593%7Ctsid:59157%7Ccid:199888953%7Clid:92282141073%7Cnw:g%7Ccrid:56621383953%7Crnd:7884702848765046065%7Cdvc:t%7Cadp:1o1%7Cbku:1

Original Poster

Ok thanks that's good the Argos deal will get that

Then the next issue is how to get the names put on.

I have read some people have been using sharpie markers.
    or pen that works on the cups (unknown if its name) and then putting the cups in the oven

Any one got any other suggestions.

jazferbetay

Ok thanks that's good the Argos deal will get that Then the next issue is … Ok thanks that's good the Argos deal will get that Then the next issue is how to get the names put on.I have read some people have been using sharpie markers.or pen that works on the cups (unknown if its name) and then putting the cups in the ovenAny one got any other suggestions.

I ordered one from ebay for £4 including delivery and they emailed me a proof of the mug before posting. It was despatched a day after ordering so can't complain. It was a collage mug with 5 photos on but they could add text if you wanted.

Max Spielman also do photo mugs but what about photo coasters? We bought 2 sets from Max Spielman recently and they only took 20 mins to make whilst we waited. Its £5 per coaster but if you buy a set of 4 its £13.50 and you get a second set of 4 for half price and you can have all different photos.

Original Poster

my oven only goes up to 250
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you turn clothes inside out before washing?1827
      2. Barcelona to Lloreta de mar33
      3. Audi A4 2 Batteries and memory card issue34
      4. Is contents insurance worth it?910

See more discussions