Expired

Custom designed iron-on transfers?

Found 13th Oct 2010
I've been looking for a site that will allow me to design an iron-on transfer which they will print and post to me. I don't want them to print it on a t-shirt, I just want the transfer to iron on to one of my own shirts. Does anyone know of a site where I can submit a design and have a transfer posted? I found one, but that just lets you choose your text

I know I could buy and print my own, but I just want the one and don't have a printer or any paper

1. Ask
  2. Iron
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Iron
3 Comments

can buy kits to do this in most high street newsagents-wh smith and the like

SuperEd

fleabay ?

It is easy to design something on your PC using a basic photo editing program . I've done a few using an early version of Paint Shop Pro . Get hold of a A4 sheet of tranfer paper and print on the page in reverse .If I had some time I would have done one for you including putting it onto a shirt as I have a heat press that hasn't been used for 6 or 7 years .I will however supply you with a A4 sheet of transfer paper if you need it .Infact , depending on the size of the graphic/design I could possibly make and print it for you .PM me if your interested .
Post a comment
@
    Text