Groups

Custom Tab Missing ?

OK so i come back off holiday and find the site has changed !

The custom tab has gone AWOL i want to display all new posts when i come onto this site, anyway to do it ?

Also when you click a deal it jumps to the 2nd post so you have to scroll up to see the original post.

4 Comments

I came back from holiday 2 days ago too and still can't get around the site properly. Don't understand why it was changed? If it aint broke, don't fix it!

Original Poster

Agree it was completely fine before

Same here the custom tab is missing for me too only on my mobile and at work, also the serach box is not available on my mobile.
    This thread is probably gonna be locked due to the rant, but sincerely since the changed I can count the number of times I have visited this site, I can even be bothered to reply to posts I ordinarily would want to reply to.....typing has taken me a very strong will...

I want to know how to hide posts by certain individuals
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671404
      2. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2729
      3. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2111019
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553770

See more discussions