1. Tes Deals
Groups
    EXPIRED

Customer enquiry in tesco-made me lol!

Browsing the music department in tesco today-woman customer stops a tesco colleague and asks "have you got the cd by that woman,you know,the one with the moustache"

Not missing a beat the tesco colleague points the customer to the susan boyle album-lmfao!

6 Comments

quality

Lol how funny

hahahaha brilliant!

so I take it u bought it too ! Actually I think I might buy it as heard nothing but good stuff bout this cd, and come on Barky we should be supporting our fellow scot !

Original Poster

bossyboots;7099258

hahahaha brilliant!so I take it u bought it too ! Actually I think I … hahahaha brilliant!so I take it u bought it too ! Actually I think I might buy it as heard nothing but good stuff bout this cd, and come on Barky we should be supporting our fellow scot !

actually,all joking aside,she has a remarkable voice-gone number one in america too yesterday and thats a HUGE achievement,but I wouldnt pollute my ipod with it-I have every springsteen track ever recorded on that ipod-bruce would never forgive me!

i work in a travelodge, funniest enquiry from a customer so far.... 'where the pool and jacuzzi'

loupomm;7099354

i work in a travelodge, funniest enquiry from a customer so far.... … i work in a travelodge, funniest enquiry from a customer so far.... 'where the pool and jacuzzi'

:lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…67
      2. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE33
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764320
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism814

See more discussions