cute baby rabbit

free to good home as too busy with work atm,portsmouth area ,pm 4 details:)

17 Comments

Ohh where's Portsmouth? Brb googling

Edit - goddamit 290 miles away

LOL wheres Portsmouth ???

Bottom middle of the country.. right near the Isle Of Wight.....

and dont say wheres the Isle Of Wight :-D

Could you post it?

Original Poster

fireheaven;6198623

Ohh where's Portsmouth? Brb googling

loads to do in portsmouth area if its a way away:thumbsup:

Original Poster

deek72;6198667

Could you post it?

maybe,people post fish on ebay:whistling:

Squelds;6198664

LOL wheres Portsmouth ???Bottom middle of the country.. right near the … LOL wheres Portsmouth ???Bottom middle of the country.. right near the Isle Of Wight.....and dont say wheres the Isle Of Wight :-D

I would have asked that had you not told me not to

My geography skills are the worst :oops:

Original Poster

will post a few pics in a sec

JACKIT99;6198697

will post a few pics in a sec

Noooooooooooo

I will be in the car on the way if you do :roll:

I have wanted to get a rabbit since one tried to commit suicide in front of my car on my birthday

fireheaven;6198719

NooooooooooooI will be in the car on the way if you do :roll:I have … NooooooooooooI will be in the car on the way if you do :roll:I have wanted to get a rabbit since one tried to commit suicide in front of my car on my birthday

wtf? lol

fireheaven;6198719

NooooooooooooI will be in the car on the way if you do :roll:I have … NooooooooooooI will be in the car on the way if you do :roll:I have wanted to get a rabbit since one tried to commit suicide in front of my car on my birthday

My niece gemmar26 has lovely rabbits all the time. She's in manchester if that's any good, I'm sure she'd be able to help you.

If it's to do with the suicide part, I think she might still have the head off one that a dog got hold of a few weeks ago.

Original Poster

fireheaven;6198719

ow'll yeer wild ones are completly diffrient ,someone told me the other day one rabbit in the wild usaully gives birth to about 30 rabbits a year,no wonder why so many off them end up as road kill:roll:

Nick_;6198741

wtf? lol

:oops: it stood in front of my car and wouldn't move, it had miximotosis (sp) I took it to the vets and everything :-(

Original Poster

fireheaven;6198773

:oops: it stood in front of my car and wouldn't move, it had miximotosis … :oops: it stood in front of my car and wouldn't move, it had miximotosis (sp) I took it to the vets and everything :-(

i saw one the other day with miximotosis ,it only had one eye,but thers so many wild ones,better off leaving them:thumbsup:

fireheaven;6198692

My geography skills are the worst :oops:

Funny you should say that....

I remember when i was younger sitting down the beach where i live with a girl in my car, just learnt to drive. We were getting a bit close and she said, looking out towards the Isle Of Wight,..... 'So is that France?'

To say i nearly pee'd myself laughing was an understatement... but i had to keep it cool or ruin my chances LOL :-D

JACKIT99;6198788

i saw one the other day with miximotosis ,it only had one eye,but thers … i saw one the other day with miximotosis ,it only had one eye,but thers so many wild ones,better off leaving them:thumbsup:

I couldn't leave it, I stopped my car, put the hazards on and carried it out of the way to safety, by the time I got back in my car it was in the road in front of me again. I popped it in a Tesco bag for life and took it the vet. They put it down

Squelds;6199125

Funny you should say that....I remember when i was younger sitting down … Funny you should say that....I remember when i was younger sitting down the beach where i live with a girl in my car, just learnt to drive. We were getting a bit close and she said, looking out towards the Isle Of Wight,..... 'So is that France?'To say i nearly pee'd myself laughing was an understatement... but i had to keep it cool or ruin my chances LOL :-D

No comment :oops:

fireheaven;6199800

No comment :oops:

Kerry....... is that you hun ?????

:p:p:p

Squelds;6200599

Kerry....... is that you hun ?????:p:p:p

Lol nope - definately not :whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414614061
    2. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4/ 4X Q and A & Comments Page1254
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523396
    4. Any Xbox One news today?2356121

See more discussions