Groups

Cute Cats!

Banned
    Just wanted to share my beautiful felines with everyone!

Amazing what an iPhone can do on a nice sunny day! (and a little bit of photoshop!)

Aren't they awesome?

From Left to right....

Poppy..... Jasper (Poppy's brother).... and Tabatha (Poppy's daughter)

EDIT

Poppy also bottom left looking scared and Tabatha being Tabatha on bottom right!

64 Comments

Original Poster Banned

http://img852.imageshack.us/img852/6593/jonnycats.jpg
    http://img852.imageshack.us/img852/3106/jonnycats2.jpg
    Edited by: "JonnyTwoToes" 23rd Apr 2011

stunning x

Awww so cute ............little posers arent they ? lol

lovely looking cats, seems they like posing as well.

ahhhh..... your a cat person

Banned

I hate cats.

Original Poster Banned

joeprosho

ahhhh..... your a cat person

I'm a person who adores cats if that's what you mean?

Original Poster Banned

master_chief

I hate cats.

You're not human.

Great pictures

there good pictures, ill leave it there

Banned

What did you do in post?

Original Poster Banned

master_chief

What did you do in post?

Me? Just said I added a little blur and a little saturation in Photoshop.

You can't actually get photos like these with the iPhone without a little Photoshop assistance.

Not me? No idea!

JonnyTwoToes

Poppy..... Jasper (Poppy's brother).... and Tabatha (Poppy's daughter)

poppy + jasper = tabatha??? oO

EDIT: apologies didnt mean to delete my post just meant ot edit, but it goes with the above

Original Poster Banned

joeprosho

poppy + jasper = tabatha??? oOEDIT: apologies didnt mean to delete my … poppy + jasper = tabatha??? oOEDIT: apologies didnt mean to delete my post just meant ot edit, but it goes with the above

Yeah, I thought that would happen too until I saw her getting..... erm...............er..............er............made loved to? on my patio by this big black cat! (Not racist!)

Tabatha has black lips and we have to shave her afro. (not racist...... well..........maybe)

(No problem for deletion - I fixed!)

really good pictures, you should be a professional.

Original Poster Banned

r4ge

really good pictures, you should be a professional.

It was on an iPhone... anyone can do it.... but thank you!

cats are evil.should be all exterminated.

Original Poster Banned

master_chief

What did you do in post?

Oh, do you mean 'what did I do in photoshop'?

Basics. Just dragged a lasso around the main cats, feathered about 50 pixels (based on 72dpi image) and then saturated to -40 and gaussian blurred to about 20.

Then saturate the whole image to -20.

Original Poster Banned

Bully

You even try to exterminate my cat, a cat I know or a cat I could know and I will hunt you down brother.

Poppy is a great name btw same as my puss beatiful pics of beautiful cats

Original Poster Banned

aunty jane

Poppy is a great name btw same as my puss beatiful pics of beautiful … Poppy is a great name btw same as my puss beatiful pics of beautiful cats

Problem is, we're having a kid in about 6 months and I've used all the good named up on the cats!

"Welcome my new born, Tibbles!" X)

Bully

NO THERE NOT !!..............They are one of the most loving , loyal pets you an have !...........i have had 2 , one when i was a child and he lived until he was 21 , then when i got my own place we got a kitten and had her for 14 yrs until she sadly had a stroke :(.....still miss her !,,,,,,,they are fab pets cats

JonnyTwoToes

Problem is, we're having a kid in about 6 months and I've used all the … Problem is, we're having a kid in about 6 months and I've used all the good named up on the cats!"Welcome my new born, Tibbles!" X)

Lol, our cat was called Chelsea ( named her after a hairdressers we passed on the way home from getting her at 6 wks old , lol ) ..........and a friend of mine was due her baby and didnt have a girls name and then a few weeks later alled her daughter Chelsea oO

Original Poster Banned

^^^^^ People do name kids after where they are born don't they? X)

You think England is a little harsh?

we cant have cats as my wife is allergic to them, I could always get rid of the wife, hmmm ! but when i was nipper, we had a pure white cat & someone shot him with an air-rifle he was a lovely cat as well.

Nice with chips!

richp

we cant have cats as my wife is allergic to them, I could always get rid … we cant have cats as my wife is allergic to them, I could always get rid of the wife, hmmm ! but when i was nipper, we had a pure white cat & someone shot him with an air-rifle he was a lovely cat as well.

Aww thats sad rich ............do you think the gunman is still around though ??...........as i have a pure white big eared **** ...aka rabbit that i could do with shooting !..X)..................He's only gone and chewed some of our decking and some of the rails , Grrrrr !!

Tabatha looks just like my little Oscar. Gorgeous

shopstilldrops

Aww thats sad rich ............do you think the gunman is still around … Aww thats sad rich ............do you think the gunman is still around though ??...........as i have a pure white big eared **** ...aka rabbit that i could do with shooting !..X)..................He's only gone and chewed some of our decking and some of the rails , Grrrrr !!

lol, bloody rabbits, we were planting things today & as quick as we were planting, ours was eating it !!! still, I got her with the hose http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-devil02.gif, just as well my daughter was out, otherwise she'd have me up in front of the RSPCA !
    Edited by: "richp" 23rd Apr 2011

Original Poster Banned

http://img852.imageshack.us/img852/3106/jonnycats2.jpg

Not wanting to make people puke here to these just got uploaded with a little bit of photoshop to help along the way.

No more "Aren't my cat's awesome" I swear!..........:D

shopstilldrops

Aww thats sad rich ............do you think the gunman is still around … Aww thats sad rich ............do you think the gunman is still around though ??...........as i have a pure white big eared **** ...aka rabbit that i could do with shooting !..X)..................He's only gone and chewed some of our decking and some of the rails , Grrrrr !!

read my rabbit thread, ill sort it out for you

richp

lol, bloody rabbits, we were planting things today & as quick as we were … lol, bloody rabbits, we were planting things today & as quick as we were planting, ours was eating it !!! still, I got her with the hose , just as well my daughter was out, otherwise she'd have me up in front of the RSPCA !

Edited by: "shopstilldrops" 23rd Apr 2011

Yes they are :3. My cat Oscar is about 8 months old now (a gift from my nephew) but when I told OH and my daughter I was getting him they were not happy as none of them like cats! but thats all changed now because Oscar is now my OH's best mate, he loves him to bits and my daughter keeps saying how much she loves him. Oscar is so funny and cheeky. Oh and he also does strangely amazing things as I said in my post last night.
    Edited by: "cath1510" 23rd Apr 2011

joeprosho

read my rabbit thread, ill sort it out for you

Haha, i did read that yesterday and did comment on how brave you were to do what you did , poor rabbit ..:(.....................as for ours , no mercy , will pm you address for you to do the deed , lol

Original Poster Banned

cath1510

Yes they are :3. My cat Oscar is about 8 months old now (a gift from my … Yes they are :3. My cat Oscar is about 8 months old now (a gift from my nephew) but when I told OH and my daughter I was getting him they were not happy as none of them like cats! but thats all changed now because Oscar is now my OH's best mate, he loves him to bits and my daughter keeps saying how much she loves him. Oscar is so funny and cheeky.

PM me photo if you like (of the cat of course! - or post here), I'll make it look cool!

Aww cath is that him in your Avi ??...............if so he is gorgeous x..:)

JonnyTwoToes

X) He already looks cool! I would really but the camera on my phone is … X) He already looks cool! I would really but the camera on my phone is c**p and my OH and daughter are both out, they've got the good pics on their phones. But he really is the spit (no pun intended :D) of your photoshop pic of Tabatha :)PM me photo if you like (of the cat of course! - or post here), I'll make it look cool!

Original Poster Banned

someone post a cat - I want to make it awesome!

JonnyTwoToes

someone post a cat - I want to make it awesome!

Then we really would have the RSPCA on our backs! lol

Original Poster Banned

FREE AWESOME CAT LOOKING SERVICE

Here for as long as my Peroni lasts as I sit on the newly painted garden furniture.
    Roll up, roll up!

Simply post your picture of a cat and I will use my charms (that are usually charged at £75 and hour, to make you cat awesome!) FREE.

Peroni going down fast though!

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767463
      2. One thing you've forgotten56
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814504
      4. One for the mathmaticians2847

See more discussions