Found 28th Feb 2010
Four puppies abandoned in a freezing park are looking for new homes.

The Staffordshire Terrier-cross puppies, were just a couple of months old when they were discovered in Chorlton Park in temperatures of -5C.

Gaye Chorlton, one of the nearby residents who rescued them, said: "As a dog lover myself, it was awful to see. They were shaking with cold and they were starving."

One of the pups was treated for an eye injury but the animals are all now in good health and being looked after by Manchester Dogs Home.

Anyone wanting to adopt one can contact the home in Harpurhey on 0844 504 1212.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
17 Comments

Harpurhey is full of dogs

Banned

any chinese restaurants in Harpurhey?

just asking...

That's just so sad. Hope they hang the ......... that abandoned them. Bring back the death penalty i say !!!!!

those are some of the ugliest dogs ive seen in a while

my missus had a couple of cute puppies with pink noses ;-) ... I adopted them :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

darren9030;7979705

That's just so sad. Hope they hang the ......... that abandoned them. … That's just so sad. Hope they hang the ......... that abandoned them. Bring back the death penalty i say !!!!!

I agree.

They are a disgrace.

Thank god they have survived :-D

Original Poster Banned

transit;7979667

Harpurhey is full of dogs

I agree

Banned

darren9030;7979705

That's just so sad. Hope they hang the ......... that abandoned them. … That's just so sad. Hope they hang the ......... that abandoned them. Bring back the death penalty i say !!!!!

who allowed you out of four word story? :-D

darren9030;7979705

BUT if the RSPCA pick them up (cats and dogs) and TRY to rehome them , after a month or so without sucess THEY put them down :x I no longer support them due to this crap policy :thumbsup:

how weird, I dreamt I adopted a puppy and then realised that my hubby would kill me when I got home and spent all night stressing about how to rehome an imaginary puppy. I guess he'd kill me if I took a real one home too.

I bet these little ones will all find loving homes very soon though

Original Poster Banned

Little Munchkin;7979744

how weird, I dreamt I adopted a puppy and then realised that my hubby … how weird, I dreamt I adopted a puppy and then realised that my hubby would kill me when I got home and spent all night stressing about how to rehome an imaginary puppy. I guess he'd kill me if I took a real one home too.I bet these little ones will all find loving homes very soon though

Aw, they are lovely.

I wish I could have one but I am allergic to them :-(

they look like goats

jubbyme;7979741

who allowed you out of four word story? :-D

:santa: sorry

Original Poster Banned

darren9030;7979786

:santa: sorry :p:p

You are welcome in my thread anytime Darren x x

micoo;7979708

those are some of the ugliest dogs ive seen in a while

well the a dam sight prettier than you !!

Original Poster Banned

Link to the dogs home where they are at the moment:-

dogshome.net/
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769544
    2. Exploding Paw Patrol foam soap Leaves child in ICU11
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3065
    4. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21125

See more discussions