Cute Valentines gift for Girlfriend?

Posted 6th Feb
Hi does anyone know any good Valentine gift for my girlfriend that is not super expensive?

Her birthday was 1 month agi and and I got her a nice watch and some other goodies and before that I got her some nice clothes for her on Christmas.

I'm thinking getting those cute Teddy bear basket thingies but I don't know where to get them online? Any good discounts or offers? Appreciate everyone's help
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Just buy her what I got her last year she like it
dufflecoat_moon_turkey06/02/2020 23:47

Comment deleted

this might sound a bit maudlin but it is very true. My husband and I went for a long walk on his birthday a few years back. We talked about all sorts of random stuff but included in that was our cat which had died several years previously. My husband had dug up his bones a couple of weeks earlier and mover them to the other side of the garden as we were going to have a new fence put in and the skeleton would've been disturbed. Not as weird as you may think, he was an archaeologist so was quite at home with digging stuff up. I asked him if this meant that every time we moved we would have to dig the cat up and bring him with us. You must understand, this was quite a cat, pure evil but such a character. My husband turned to me and said yes, I'm being buried with that bl**dy cat. I think he said it in jest but later that evening he went into cardiac arrest and suffered unsurvivable brain damage. I buried him in his favourite hoodie with the bones of that cat in the kangaroo pocket.
here's a card for a start:

dude, you know what she likes better than a random bunch of internet strangers. If someone bought me a teddy in a basket I would park it where the sun don't shine but I'm not one for stuff like that. Just gathers dust and serves no purpose. Flowers, chocolates, jewellery I see the point of, teddy I do not. Horses for courses, you know best the stuff she likes.I'd take her for a nice meal
23 Comments
Just buy her what I got her last year she like it
here's a card for a start:

i'm amazed you have a girlfriend asking questions like this,keep it up and you wont have.
Foot long sub
You can get a bouquet of chocolate online at Edible Blooms 🍫🌹
Chocolate or flowers 🌹
dude, you know what she likes better than a random bunch of internet strangers. If someone bought me a teddy in a basket I would park it where the sun don't shine but I'm not one for stuff like that. Just gathers dust and serves no purpose. Flowers, chocolates, jewellery I see the point of, teddy I do not. Horses for courses, you know best the stuff she likes.I'd take her for a nice meal
dufflecoat_moon_turkey06/02/2020 23:47

Comment deleted

this might sound a bit maudlin but it is very true. My husband and I went for a long walk on his birthday a few years back. We talked about all sorts of random stuff but included in that was our cat which had died several years previously. My husband had dug up his bones a couple of weeks earlier and mover them to the other side of the garden as we were going to have a new fence put in and the skeleton would've been disturbed. Not as weird as you may think, he was an archaeologist so was quite at home with digging stuff up. I asked him if this meant that every time we moved we would have to dig the cat up and bring him with us. You must understand, this was quite a cat, pure evil but such a character. My husband turned to me and said yes, I'm being buried with that bl**dy cat. I think he said it in jest but later that evening he went into cardiac arrest and suffered unsurvivable brain damage. I buried him in his favourite hoodie with the bones of that cat in the kangaroo pocket.
psychobitchfromhell07/02/2020 03:18

dude, you know what she likes better than a random bunch of internet …dude, you know what she likes better than a random bunch of internet strangers. If someone bought me a teddy in a basket I would park it where the sun don't shine but I'm not one for stuff like that. Just gathers dust and serves no purpose. Flowers, chocolates, jewellery I see the point of, teddy I do not. Horses for courses, you know best the stuff she likes.I'd take her for a nice meal

Love this response
jamie1507/02/2020 03:52

Love this response

'Tis true. Am not the romantic type.
psychobitchfromhell07/02/2020 04:00

'Tis true. Am not the romantic type.

Totally understand. Bear is just going to take up space but chocolate is actually useful (either to eat or regift)
jamie1507/02/2020 04:10

Totally understand. Bear is just going to take up space but chocolate is …Totally understand. Bear is just going to take up space but chocolate is actually useful (either to eat or regift)

I'm not the cutesy type. Some people are. I don't recall my husband ever buying me a Valentine's gift although he may well have. Terry's chocolate orange maybe. Teddies are for children in my opinion but I do not know op's significant other. Some people like that stuff.
Jeez op,
@Bringbackrealdealsplease

Build a bear might worth a look for a cute a Valentine’s Day bear

buildabear.co.uk/sal…ale

The high street would be your best bet for cheap and cheerful Valentine’s Day bears, Everywhere will have them in a the moment, card factory, Poundland, even supermarkets, but you did mention needing it online.

Or what about something a bit different like this Cupid’s heart puzzle £9.75

hotukdeals.com/dea…981

39853794-98oyx.jpg
psychobitchfromhell07/02/2020 04:17

Teddies are for children in my opinion but I do not know op's significant …Teddies are for children in my opinion but I do not know op's significant other. Some people like that stuff.

What? Some people like to have children as their significant other? That's just sick.
Edited by: "MadeDixonsCry" 7th Feb
psychobitchfromhell07/02/2020 03:18

dude, you know what she likes better than a random bunch of internet …dude, you know what she likes better than a random bunch of internet strangers. If someone bought me a teddy in a basket I would park it where the sun don't shine but I'm not one for stuff like that. Just gathers dust and serves no purpose. Flowers, chocolates, jewellery I see the point of, teddy I do not. Horses for courses, you know best the stuff she likes.I'd take her for a nice meal

Lol. I bought hubby a cuddly teddy bear once for valentine. I bought it for myself really as I knew he wasn't going to do much with it and that I could have it, lol
M&S love sausage!
AMaky07/02/2020 13:03

M&S love sausage!

that suggestion they look amazing.
I am only giving the 70p Veryme Valentines card.
MadeDixonsCry07/02/2020 09:34

What? Some people like to have children as their significant other? That's …What? Some people like to have children as their significant other? That's just sick.

Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants