Groups
    EXPIRED

Cutters Choice Rolling Tobacco

Banned
    Hi all,

I was wandering where i can buy Cutters Choice tobacco on the cheap using the internet. I usually pay 10.00pound a pouch in my local morrisons and was hoping to buy in bulk to save me some money. if you can recommend a site that is reliable and cheap that would be great!

Thanks

18 Comments

if you want cheap give up

just booking a day trip to get mine

only £30 return

May 3rd; Amersham; Aston Clinton; Aylesbury; Bletchley; Chesham; Haddenham; Hazlemere; High Wycombe; Milton Keynes; Princes Risborough; Wendover; Dunstable; Leighton Buzzard; Luton; Berkhamsted; Bovingdon; Hemel Hempstead; Tring; Bicester; Oxford; Thame; Wheatley;
    May 28th; Oxford Route.

Original Poster Banned

[url]www.tobaccoking.co.uk[/url] .... do they seem genuine enough?

holly100;2029124

just booking a day trip to get mine only £30 return May 3rd; Amersham; … just booking a day trip to get mine only £30 return May 3rd; Amersham; Aston Clinton; Aylesbury; Bletchley; Chesham; Haddenham; Hazlemere; High Wycombe; Milton Keynes; Princes Risborough; Wendover; Dunstable; Leighton Buzzard; Luton; Berkhamsted; Bovingdon; Hemel Hempstead; Tring; Bicester; Oxford; Thame; Wheatley;May 28th; Oxford Route.

how do u mean, booking a day trip? do u mean there's a special service (bus/train) to get to a shop that sells the tobacco??

coach trip ok early start 6.00a.m get back about 9.30pm

go over to calais-eurotunnel - drop off some people at cite-europe then onto belgium for coupla hours back to cite europe for a bit of shopping home!! takes me a few days to recover lol!!

mottstravel.com/Des…145

omg that's a lot of time spent travelling. i guess worth if u getting tobacco, wine (yes). think we need to make a trip to paris by end of year to stock up.

last time we left france at 7.30p.m i was home for 9.45pm - really good - considering - get good deals in wine from cite europe

theres a bloody tescos wine shop there as well!!!!

from a review I read they are genuine what they do is illegal but customs can only intercept a small percentage of parcals posted so companies like this repost intercepted parcals as it is in there interests to do so , the bulk of their business being repeat orders, however having said that you pays your money and take your chances and of course you have to live with yourself for having denied tax money you could have paid to her maj gov

i am not doing tax man out of anything - we are in european union - our borders are open(!)

i only bring back what i am entitled to - did see a guy get everything - cigs tobacco spirits beer - taken off him at customs in france (which by the way is manned by british customs!) they left him with a box of chox - he was trying to bringover the amount - naughty and stupid!!

allowances

Due to weight restrictions on coaches and guidelines laid down by Customs & Excise, we must limit your purchases to: Tobacco Products; - Cigarettes - 3200, + Cigarillos - 400, + Cigars - 200, + Smoking Tobacco - 3 kg. Alcohol; - 18 Litres of wine/spirits, of which no more than 10 Litres can be spirits.
    OR 12 Litres of wine/spirits, of which no more than 10 Litres can be spirits, PLUS 1 case of beer.
    OR 6 Litres of wine/spirits, PLUS 2 cases of beer.
    OR 3 Cases of beer, No Wine/Spirits.

would nt trust postal though!

holly100 think marktq1 meant the website. dont think u can physcially carry that much on your person anyway esp if travelling on public transport.

I went to Adinkerke on thursday. Golden Virginia is now £39 ( always cheaper to pay in GBP ). Not sure of cutters choice though & the only time you get stopped by British customs in France is when going by Eurotunnel or on a coach trip. Doesn't happen in the car.

some people do kippy - they take massive suitcases - mine wasnt

oh really? ok so i am not that bad then re: wine haha.

well my OH and i went to paris by eurostar (they have these city break deals where you stay 3 days 2 nights in paris for about £100+) and besides doing the arty tourist thing and enjoying a bit of a time together, we came home with about 8 bottles between us of good vino. no space in luggage (one roller suitcase for both) ... have kept the wines for a few years, just the right time to open them now. yummy.

we get taxed too much, but over in ireland (the 'in-laws' are there, not married lol) they're more expensive! so we usually buy some at the airport for them.

those limits have been declared illegal by the european court, customs have to proove they are not for personal consumption not the other way round mind you apparantly customs are taking not a blind bit of notice do not like the law when it doesnt suit them

There is this....seller has good feedback but never tried as i smoke cigs...

cqout.com/ite…865

Original Poster Banned

nikkiandmidgets;2031707

There is this....seller has good feedback but never tried as i smoke … There is this....seller has good feedback but never tried as i smoke cigs...http://www.cqout.com/item.asp?id=3701865

I can confirm the seller is legit and received the goods today! Thanks for pointing it out :thumbsup:

Glad to be of assistance - usually somebody beats me to something or knows of better searches! I get mine from Phillipines, £2 a pack of Marlboro...as where I stay, flights are expensive and dont drive and have toddlers.....!

\

Be careful as over in adinkirke, on euro shopper trip, they wobt sell you 1000£ of cuttets choice. They make you buy half cutters and half g.v.and customs regards this as smuggling
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger1011
      2. Virgin Media - what is a good price?616
      3. GAP Insurance Recommendations22
      4. cats and royal canin biscuits1019

See more discussions