Cyber Monday 2016

Cyber Monday ..... was it good for you? Personally I've been disappointed at the deals out there, nothing useful at all for me...pity really as still got shopping to do.

10 Comments

If I was going to buy anything, it would have been a dog bed with 40% off the full price, but it was out of stock.

I was looking for a gaming PC for about £600 Nothing :-(

its been crap this time.
Usually I always get stuff on a cyber monday as there are always good deals such a refurb hdd/ssd drives, ram bundles, etc but its like none of the retailers have bothered, just the same stuff being dragged on from black friday from most places.

Sukky got deals black Friday, still got £300 for a tablet but nothing to make me bite yet. The Galaxy Tab A for £159 nearly did it. But I want something better, cyber Monday hasn't seen much new. Best thing was Game clearing old Xbox 1tb with gears for £149. Cyber Mundane not what I hoped for either god dam retail why dont they want to sell stuff and make no money!
Edited by: "McHotpoon" 28th Nov 2016

squiff

If I was going to buy anything, it would have been a dog bed with 40% off … If I was going to buy anything, it would have been a dog bed with 40% off the full price, but it was out of stock.

What breed of dog you got

Banned

McHotpoon

Sukky got deals black Friday, still got £300 for a tablet but nothing to … Sukky got deals black Friday, still got £300 for a tablet but nothing to make me bite yet. The Galaxy Tab A for £159 nearly did it. But I want something better, cyber Monday hasn't seen much new. Best thing was Game clearing old Xbox 1tb with gears for £149. Cyber Mundane not what I hoped for either god dam retail why dont they want to sell stuff and make no money!

"Why don't they want to sell stuff and make no money?"
Because what would the point in that be?
Seriously

archer1204

What breed of dog you got

A Collie / Alsation cross

nothing was on offer 4 cyber Monday. .. oO

Original Poster

Hmm, naught naughty John Lewis had a Tv on offer that I was after, and they'd put a throttle on the available stock with it quickly going out of stock by Friday lunchtime. Anyway, surprise surprise it was back in stock this morning, at full price. However PC World still had it reduced, and I had to ring twice before they'd agree to honour the price match. I'm suprised they've limited stock available over the weekend, Not very fair. I'm guessing the others are all at it!

Original Poster

joncfc

I was looking for a gaming PC for about £600 Nothing :-(

My OH us selling his? ...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. O2 data roaming in France44
    2. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2237
    3. Cakes from ASDA11
    4. £18 per month sim only deal 25gb with EE good or bad?44