Cyber Monday

Posted 1st Dec
Been a relatively poor Black Friday for deals overall - think Cyber Monday will be any better?
Community Updates
Ask
14 Comments
Nope. Eyeing boxing day and january sales
Went to actual shops at weekend and was just as lame as on line BF sales.
I'm hoping that some retailers are holding out for Cyber Monday...though not holding my breath!
disappointing.. only thing i actually got that was half decent was ps4 controller for £19.99 from currys ( think that was a cock up to be honest rather than genuine reduction)
I genuinely think Black Friday gets worse every year. I had my eye on about 7 or 8 PS4/Switch games but they're all still nearly £40 . No decent offers on blu rays either (for me at least).

Why is it only the big stuff that seems to get discounted?
vcd1man01/12/2019 11:26

disappointing.. only thing i actually got that was half decent was ps4 …disappointing.. only thing i actually got that was half decent was ps4 controller for £19.99 from currys ( think that was a cock up to be honest rather than genuine reduction)

I tried for that though missed out. Ended up with a camo one for £29.99...which is ok in the big scheme of things.
ChrisIW01/12/2019 12:11

I genuinely think Black Friday gets worse every year. I had my eye on …I genuinely think Black Friday gets worse every year. I had my eye on about 7 or 8 PS4/Switch games but they're all still nearly £40 . No decent offers on blu rays either (for me at least).Why is it only the big stuff that seems to get discounted?

It’s because selling a console for example, opens up you actually spending a regular sum of money (on games, subscriptions and hardware). These can be sold at a loss because of this, and the companies know that Christmas is the best time for that.

The Xbox One S all digital sold thousands, so clearly the buyers now have to spend money on digital software and other hardware to actually use it.
I find Black Friday is always just hype and nothing special.

m120firestormer01/12/2019 11:21

I'm hoping that some retailers are holding out for Cyber Monday...though …I'm hoping that some retailers are holding out for Cyber Monday...though not holding my breath!

Me too.

Zalando had good offers on in the run up to Black Friday but was a poor show on Black Friday itself with anything half decent only having the odd size left.

I’m thinking Nike.com will probably drop a an extra discount too on Monday and hopefully add a few new items to the sale.

Really hoping we see some decent deals tomorrow
I hope so, I'm wanting to pick up a new R2 Unit, before attempting the Kessel Run on the M62.
I really hope we can get an nvidia shield on discout.
Derek_Lancelot_Shatwell01/12/2019 14:42

I hope so, I'm wanting to pick up a new R2 Unit, before attempting the …I hope so, I'm wanting to pick up a new R2 Unit, before attempting the Kessel Run on the M62.

Do you plan on taking a shortcut to do it in 12 parsecs?
tezemery01/12/2019 14:47

I really hope we can get an nvidia shield on discout.

I was just thinking the same, I didn't see any Shield deals. If one pops up I'm going to sell the one I bought last year and buy the newer model
fanpages01/12/2019 14:53

Do you plan on taking a shortcut to do it in 12 parsecs?

Not a shortcut, but a time saver.
Instead of calling at the Services for a slash "nature break", I'll take an empty jam jar and fill her up en route
Edited by: "Derek_Lancelot_Shatwell" 2nd Dec
myusernamehasgone23401/12/2019 12:51

I find Black Friday is always just hype and nothing special.Me too.Zalando …I find Black Friday is always just hype and nothing special.Me too.Zalando had good offers on in the run up to Black Friday but was a poor show on Black Friday itself with anything half decent only having the odd size left.I’m thinking Nike.com will probably drop a an extra discount too on Monday and hopefully add a few new items to the sale. Really hoping we see some decent deals tomorrow

I was totally wrong Cyber Monday is even worse than Black Friday
Edited by: "myusernamehasgone234" 2nd Dec
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants