Cyber Monday PS4 with BO3

Found 29th Nov 2015
Honestly I didn't see nah good deals on Black Friday, however the week before there was a really good deal for PS4 500gb with black ops 3 and fallout 4 for £279.99 on Amazon which I missed out on in hope there could be something better there wasn't. Does anyone know if there's going to be any good for Monday ? I really want a PS4 with BO3 thanks.
Community Updates
6 Comments
Original Poster
*see any
I bought a ps4 with black ops from asda, I'm taking it back to the shop as I found a better deal, as I only wanted the ps4 for my son but got him one with some child games, if ur close I'm happy to sell it to you I have the recipe to xx

Mod Edit: If you are looking to sell you will need to start a thread in FS
Edited by moderator: "mod edit" 29th Nov 2015
Original Poster
tcn1989

I bought a ps4 with black ops from asda, I'm taking it back to the shop … I bought a ps4 with black ops from asda, I'm taking it back to the shop as I found a better deal, as I only wanted the ps4 for my son but got him one with some child games, if ur close I'm happy to sell it to you I have the recipe to xx

How much for? X
it was 279, c
Original Poster
tcn1989

it was 279, c

Looking for it cheaper sorry x
Can't see how any retailer would put on better deals 3 days later due to the amount of complaints and returns they would get from bf buyers
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants