Cycle 2 Work scheme c2w Halfords. Any experiences/advice?

Anyone had a bike thorough this scheme?

Is it worth it?

What happened after the initial 12 months.

Anyone?

10 Comments

Thoroughly recommend it. You make a huge saving of 40% on average and at the end of the 12months you pay a very small nominal fee to keep the bike. Its a no brainer really.

Yes, if you will use the bike.

what does my employer have to pay?

Original Poster

Thanks, I'll use it to ride around with the kids. I might even ride to work, although I'll probably end up bringing it back home in the boot!

Well worth it, i done it 2008. Bought a GT MTB, lights, lock, helmet and service plan for £400. I think it was £19 per month and paid £33 final payment.

I think the savings were around 37% ish after NI / Tax savings

Try this:
]http//ww…fo/

jtx;8957860

Thanks, I'll use it to ride around with the kids. I might even ride to … Thanks, I'll use it to ride around with the kids. I might even ride to work, although I'll probably end up bringing it back home in the boot!

you need to use it for at least 50% of your traveling to work or you could be liable for the full cost

shanecr;8957948

you need to use it for at least 50% of your traveling to work or you … you need to use it for at least 50% of your traveling to work or you could be liable for the full cost

I think that depends on how strict your employers are!

Original Poster

shanecr;8957948

you need to use it for at least 50% of your traveling to work or you … you need to use it for at least 50% of your traveling to work or you could be liable for the full cost

Can they/Will they measure it:whistling: My employer is aware I work all over the place, I could be anywhere between 10-5000 miles from home:w00t:

Original Poster

Anyone else care to post any experiences with this scheme?

Banned

jtx

Can they/Will they measure it:whistling: My employer is aware I work all … Can they/Will they measure it:whistling: My employer is aware I work all over the place, I could be anywhere between 10-5000 miles from home:w00t:

Surely if this scheme is open to abuse and people are just getting cheap bikes then the tories will stop it, big Dave won't tolerate it
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?714
    2. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value610
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767191
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424114478

See more discussions