Have 2 bikes that need wheel, tyre and tube change
Thx

1. Ask
  2. Cycle
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Cycle
7 Comments

Google bicycle repair and it'll show you a list closest to your home.

You don't need a recommendation for those basic jobs, even the worst repair shop in the world can do that stuff in minutes.

Or ask any random cyclist on the road, they'll have the tools on them to do all of it.

You should really get on Youtube for the essentials like that and learn to do it yourself. Those are super easy jobs and literally take minutes to do. You just need to learn to get going.

Halfords

Stows cycles.

Or this guy.
hintoncycles.co.uk
He comes to you, depending on how far out you are. Have used him a couple of times now.

All those jobs are really easy, why not have a go yourself? Bikes are terribly forgiving when it comes to repairs.

There's is stows on Slough high street but they might be expensive. Alternatively you can take it to Halford's on Bath Road (Slough) as I'm sure they have a walk in section for bikes. Try attempting some repairs yourself like the tube change.
Edited by: "anselmofa" 14th Jul

Original Poster

Thx all for taking the time to reply.
Stows on Slough high street, I was aware of, but they quoted some £95 for both the bikes.
One is a 40+ yr old Peugeot juvenile bike that has an odd rim/tyre size.
(like a wheelchair spec iirc)
I'll try some YouTube videos and see if I could have a go
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769515
    2. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA2097
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247649
    4. Anyone else bored of video gaming1827

See more discussions