Groups

Cycle2Work Scheme

Hi I'm thinking about getting a bike on the cycle2work scheme but I'm not realy sure which bike to get. My price range is around £200 - £350 and the shop must be in the cycle to work scheme . I have been told there are some decent bikes here - evanscycles.com/ . Thanks for reading.

9 Comments

I've just bought a mountain bike from evans cycles, very good service, even though the couriers damaged the bike and i'm waiting for a replacement.

Use the code NEW10 to get 10% off your order too:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Cheers for the heads up mate. rep added. Just out of curiousity what bike did you get?

Don't know about the cycle 2 work thing, but paulscycles.co.uk is very good for doing last years models at huge discounts. If you're not fussy about having the latest model then you can save a lot there.

Original Poster

Cheers but they don't do the cycle2work scheme that i can see. have some rep for your sugestion, thanks.

westendcycles in colwyn bay, try them

Original Poster

ADZ1478;5833758

westendcycles in colwyn bay, try them

Cheers mate rep added.:thumbsup:

Do you not have to do the Cycle2Work Scheme within a set time period at work? Ours has stopped for this year already.

I looked into this scheme, we have it at work. All the shops in the scheme were unfortunately very expensive. Friend went for the scheme but is still waiting for it all to be sorted out. She ended up paying over £300 for a bike the same spec as mine, from Argos (£98)

It is very cumbersome to sort out and takes several weeks.

Original Poster

Yh my company is paired with evanscycles.com decent prices there with %50 off it will help alot!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3631398
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846331
      3. Gold Flamedeer thread (ABSOLUTELY NO HINTING/MENTIONING THE TRADING OF GOLD…35
      4. EE Retention Deal S811

See more discussions