Cycling in the Peak District

Found 11th May
We are looking to go cycling in the Peak District this summer and I have seen The Manifold Track, The Tissington Trail and The High Peak Trail on a PDF brochure so they appear to be near to one another.

There is also the Monsal Trail but that does not appear on the brochure as that may be a little bit further away from the three trails above.

Anyone know where is the best location for us to stay to get easy access to these cycle routes? We will have the car with us.
Community Updates
AskFitness
3 Comments
Depends what sort of thing you want. There is a Travelodge at Ashbourne and it goes up from there.
termite1 h, 23 m ago

Depends what sort of thing you want. There is a Travelodge at Ashbourne …Depends what sort of thing you want. There is a Travelodge at Ashbourne and it goes up from there.

I don't mean a hotel, I mean where as the Peak District is quite a big area, so which town would be best to stay at to get access to these cycle routes.

I am guessing that Ashbourne would be an appropriate town to stay at from your suggestion.
mutley12 h, 23 m ago

I don't mean a hotel, I mean where as the Peak District is quite a big …I don't mean a hotel, I mean where as the Peak District is quite a big area, so which town would be best to stay at to get access to these cycle routes.I am guessing that Ashbourne would be an appropriate town to stay at from your suggestion.

yeah
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants