Groups

Cyclist Girl Gets Revenge On Catcalling Van Drivers.

Banned
    A female cyclist exacted her revenge on a cat caller in a van who pestered her at a junction by chasing after him and ripping off his wing mirror.

Got a lot of time for this

youtube.com/wat…RU0

31 Comments

Eye witness claims it was staged

drasim

Probably was, most of these types of things are.

Original Poster Banned

drasim

Don't say that

Where?

MrScotchBonnet

Don't say that :(Where?

There's a few sources but here's an article from the Metro:
    metro.co.uk/201…50/

Original Poster Banned

drasim

There's a few sources but here's an article from the … There's a few sources but here's an article from the Metro:http://metro.co.uk/2017/02/22/video-of-catcalled-cyclist-getting-revenge-could-actually-be-fake-6465650/

Meh.

Just post a link to the metro saves you time posting all these threads

The real story though is the walking dead tshirt from Primark hows that racist and offensive.

The person complaining "if I was black" typical do gooder.

So catcalling is not ok but criminal damage is ok?

Sounds liberal to me.

alanbeenthere

So catcalling is not ok but criminal damage is ok?Sounds liberal to me.

Literally the first comment mate...

alanbeenthere

So catcalling is not ok but criminal damage is ok?Sounds liberal to me.

She should be prosecuted really. She felt that their actions had deserved consequences so in reality so does hers.

g8spur

She should be prosecuted really. She felt that their actions had deserved … She should be prosecuted really. She felt that their actions had deserved consequences so in reality so does hers.

er lol? her 'consequence' was the initial provocation
    she should be punished twice for existing?
    how is your van?

brilly

er lol? her 'consequence' was the initial provocation she should be … er lol? her 'consequence' was the initial provocation she should be punished twice for existing?how is your van?

That makes no sense. So if I punch you, you can burn down my house but that's ok because I hit you first?! I really hope you aren't an adult.

It's criminal damage and she should pay for it, literally. There isn't really any other argument.

Original Poster Banned

brilly

er lol? her 'consequence' was the initial provocation she should be … er lol? her 'consequence' was the initial provocation she should be punished twice for existing?how is your van?

Spurs fan

RossD89

Literally the first comment mate...:|

I didnt click the link.
    It will only encourage this kind of trash.

g8spur

That makes no sense. So if I punch you, you can burn down my house but … That makes no sense. So if I punch you, you can burn down my house but that's ok because I hit you first?! I really hope you aren't an adult.It's criminal damage and she should pay for it, literally. There isn't really any other argument.

that would be slightly disproportional
    your post concentrates on the evil female, had you said they were both wrong you'd have had a point but you didn't
    got a mirror yet mr grown up?

brilly

that would be slightly disproportionalyour post concentrates on the evil … that would be slightly disproportionalyour post concentrates on the evil female, had you said they were both wrong you'd have had a point but you didn'tgot a mirror yet mr grown up?

Disproportional like criminal damage in response to verbal abuse?

I do think they are both in the wrong. Does that make you feel better?

The video only showed 1 party being punished which is why my argument was weighted against the unpunished party.

Still I wouldn't want to get in the way of you getting on your high horse so please carry on.
    Edited by: "g8spur" 22nd Feb

g8spur

Disproportional like criminal damage in response to verbal abuse?I do … Disproportional like criminal damage in response to verbal abuse?I do think they are both in the wrong. Does that make you feel better?The video only showed 1 party being punished which is why my argument was weighted against the unpunished party.Still I wouldn't want to get in the way of you getting on your high horse so please carry on.

maybe its a lesson to not be a sleazeball, you'll know better next time you want to be a sleaze or to punch someone

brilly

maybe its a lesson to not be a sleazeball, you'll know better next time … maybe its a lesson to not be a sleazeball, you'll know better next time you want to be a sleaze or to punch someone

This is the strangest conversation I have ever had.

FAKE, FAKE, FAKE! Was expecting someone to shout TROLLSTATION at the end!

haha totally asked for it.

this looks fake but if it was real fair dos from the girl that guy physically touched her he should be charged for sexual assault seems odd no one mention that.

No excuse for criminal damage, the van drivers audio sounds dubbed as well.
    Lock her up, throw away the keys and tampons.

MynameisM

this looks fake but if it was real fair dos from the girl that guy … this looks fake but if it was real fair dos from the girl that guy physically touched her he should be charged for sexual assault seems odd no one mention that.

No ones mentioning it because it's nonsense. Since when did "Physically Touching" become the same thing as "Sexual Assault"? Hope I never have to ride the tube with you, you would have me in handcuffs in 5 mins flat.

g8spur

No ones mentioning it because it's nonsense. Since when did "Physically … No ones mentioning it because it's nonsense. Since when did "Physically Touching" become the same thing as "Sexual Assault"? Hope I never have to ride the tube with you, you would have me in handcuffs in 5 mins flat.

​well it is if she doesn't want a random guys trying feel her up from a van. do u think it's normal behaviour to touch people on purpose for ur own gratification. we really not talking about sitting next to someone in the tube or standing next to them.

MynameisM

this looks fake but if it was real fair dos from the girl that guy … this looks fake but if it was real fair dos from the girl that guy physically touched her he should be charged for sexual assault seems odd no one mention that.

Oh come on, she was asking for it dressed like that.

As i said on facebook, on someones post as they were asking who was in the wrong.

Sees the van pull over ans she cycles past police (or PCSOs) could have spoken to them but she didn't. She was in the wrong for criminal damage and the van passenger was in the wrong for sexual harassment and potentially sexual assault. I also added "What if the roles were reversed, would the man be making such an issue?" (that got some good comments)

If it is fake, then it doesn't change anything and both parties should be punished, even if it would be just to teach them a lesson per say.
    Edited by: "mac9091" 22nd Feb

looks like that might be error404 X)

I liked how the comment after the video stated how the majority of facebook agreed with the cyclist and then proceeded to prove that by putting 4-5 comments from women...

So is this a cutscene from the next Tombraider game.

MynameisM

Sexual assault? Get a grip snowflake oO

Whats wrong with just a few F words
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      2. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      3. Apples new update610
      4. Any PS4 News Here29313799

See more discussions