Found 22nd Apr 2008
Has anyone got the cyclowiz for there wii, if so where do you get the original firmware so i can play mario kart... and i know to put the switch on write mode then do i just stick the cd in and it uploads the latest firmware.?

1. Misc
  2. Wii
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Wii
7 Comments

Original Poster

ok i found the updates does anyone know if mario kart will play on version 3.5? and do you know if i an update the wii from the mario kart cd

Original Poster

dcx_badass;1947198

If it doesn't work get a Wiikey works fine with it. And I updated my Wii … If it doesn't work get a Wiikey works fine with it. And I updated my Wii from the disk, just fine.

i did that with my wiikey, but cyclowiz a bit more tricky

dcx_badass;1947198

If it doesn't work get a Wiikey works fine with it. And I updated my Wii … If it doesn't work get a Wiikey works fine with it. And I updated my Wii from the disk, just fine.

pfft, cyclowiz is way better than wiikey. remember when cyclowiz fixed the 001 error the day after SMG was leaked and you wiikey users were crying into tissues for nearly two weeks?

just install the cyclowiz update, it's not hard, go here and check the support page:
teamcyclops.com/cyc…iz/

Original Poster

baconsandwich;1947384

pfft, cyclowiz is way better than wiikey. remember when cyclowiz fixed … pfft, cyclowiz is way better than wiikey. remember when cyclowiz fixed the 001 error the day after SMG was leaked and you wiikey users were crying into tissues for nearly two weeks?just install the cyclowiz update, it's not hard, go here and check the support page:http://teamcyclops.com/cyclowiz/

do you get the 001 error for mario kart as i am currently geting on cyclowiz 3.5 just download 3.6 now. I dont get the 001 error on my wiikey though. Thanks for help mate

ps treid to rep u bought says something about i need to spread it around?

Original Poster

firmware 3.6 installed and mario kart now works thanks

boza;1947438

do you get the 001 error for mario kart as i am currently geting on … do you get the 001 error for mario kart as i am currently geting on cyclowiz 3.5 just download 3.6 now. I dont get the 001 error on my wiikey though. Thanks for help mate ps treid to rep u bought says something about i need to spread it around?

no idea what that means...

glad you got it sorted anyway, cyclowiz is a good chip. me, i'm on wiinja :thumbsup:

My bro in law is looking to chip his wii. Whats the best modchip out there? and the best place to get it from?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Urgent help needed with travel agent11
    2. Best Way to Cook Pheasant Breasts?22
    3. Will iPad 2 iOS update slows it down?33
    4. PayPal Friends and Family Payment reversal options43

See more discussions