Groups

Cyprus Sep 10

Looking to go to Cyprus 2 weeks / 14 nights with a friend towards end of September from the north (Ideally Manchester)

Found a number of self catering deals on for around £350 - £400 PP for 14 nights, is this the best we are likely to find? The accomodation all have mixed reviews but we'll be in Cyprus so I guess that isn't a huge point.

5 Comments

Cheapest for flights to Cyprus is Monarch

Banned

peodude;8619932

Cheapest for flights to Cyprus is Monarch

bit of a sweeping statement. I always find easyjet cheapest :-D

£400 pp is very good for 2 weeks imo

csiman;8620399

bit of a sweeping statement. I always find easyjet cheapest :-D£400 pp is … bit of a sweeping statement. I always find easyjet cheapest :-D£400 pp is very good for 2 weeks imo

You wont fiond any cheap flights to Cyprus unless you go out of the school holidays, We try to go 4 times a year if the flights are right but cheap definately does'nt com into it ..lol:roll:

Banned

renown;8621110

You wont fiond any cheap flights to Cyprus unless you go out of the … You wont fiond any cheap flights to Cyprus unless you go out of the school holidays, We try to go 4 times a year if the flights are right but cheap definately does'nt com into it ..lol:roll:

too right! thats why £400 pp seems ok as it includes accommodation.

unless its 3/4 packed in 1 room self catering lol

At easter they wanted £450 per flight its ridiculous any one want to buy a 3 storey town house 20mins from Paphos nice villiage
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4542119
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546

See more discussions