Groups

Cyprusdreamweddings.com

Hi all first post !!!!

Can anyone offer help or feedback on the above site, maybe even recomend another site?

Thank you.

7 Comments

Do you know where you want to get married in Cyprus? - I'm asuming it's for you of course.

My folks now live in between Paphos and Coral Bay. I'll ask them to do some digging around the ex-pat community and see if they know anything about wedding companies.

sale_blade

Original Poster

Hi, thanks thats very kind. :thumbsup:

We want to get married in Paphos, and we are looking at a civil wedding at the Amathus Hotel.

The Amathus is a lovely hotel - I'll make some enquiries when I speak to them tonight and let you know.

sale_blade

SDTH72;3175776

Hi, thanks thats very kind. :thumbsup:We want to get married in Paphos, … Hi, thanks thats very kind. :thumbsup:We want to get married in Paphos, and we are looking at a civil wedding at the Amathus Hotel.

Our friends got married in Paphos in April this year. :thumbsup:

Very different but very nice. I would recommend it.

Hiya, Welcome to HUKD and hope that you get a super-duper wedding organised. :thumbsup:
    Sorry to be a slight pain in the derriere but 'Feedback' is for discussion of HUKD issues. I'll ask a mod to move this to the right place - possibly deal requests.

edit: OK - it's misc!!

You're bound to get lots of advice now.

Original Poster

OK cool thank you.

I've tried leaving a reply with some web-links but it hasn't been uploaded - I'll try again...

The feedback from Cyprus is that they have no feedback or experience with Cyprusdreamweddings.com so I can't help with your original question.

However, they have heard of two couples who had great experiences of Cypriot weddings. The first went directly through the hotel who arranged a package for them. The second couple used a company called Penelope's weddings who also arranged a package for them.

A quick Google search for 'Amathus Beach Weddings' and 'Weddings Cyprus Penelope' should take you to the relevant websites.

Good luck with whatvever you choose to do.

sale_blade :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?99
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?44
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846240
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News66

See more discussions