1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
27 Comments

bought chickens

went to various european places

miss my mam

aahhh very deep....................!!

What have I done........... I have always been "Miss Independent" and have learned this year that its just fine to not be completely............Where have I gone.............. to the "sharing stage" and what do I miss.........."my independence":-D

Went to the download festival, met a south african, 6 months later dateing the south african, and planning on moving in with him next year

been to disney paris twice so far and going again 28th december-saw springsteen 4 times on his tour,went to u2,muse,neil young and a few other concerts.

been a fun year!

I miss the King of Pop !

Floravada;7259378

I miss the King of Pop !

+1 ... : (

done pretty much eff all, only notable accomplishement was getting into a decent uni, next decade is when all the **** will go down for me :lol:

Had a shocker of a year, but thanks for asking:roll:

barky;7259355

been to disney paris twice so far and going again 28th december-saw … been to disney paris twice so far and going again 28th december-saw springsteen 4 times on his tour,went to u2,muse,neil young and a few other concerts.been a fun year!

Have u told ur wife now that ur going away again Barky - lovely surprise :-D

what have you done?

everything,

where have you gone?

everywhere

what do you miss?

i miss going to work

Nice thread OP.

Amongst other things, spent over a month in Florida, then took the kiddies by myself to just north of Great Yarmouth for a week in the summer! Was great fun

micoo;7259460

done pretty much eff all, only notable accomplishement was getting into a … done pretty much eff all, only notable accomplishement was getting into a decent uni, next decade is when all the **** will go down for me :lol:

decent uni? thought you went to dundee?:whistling:

bossyboots;7259488

Have u told ur wife now that ur going away again Barky - lovely surprise … Have u told ur wife now that ur going away again Barky - lovely surprise :-D

yep-told her-still alive-lol!

bykergrove;7259515

what will i do next year?

Take me out for dinner like you've been promising...

:whistling:

barky;7259597

decent uni? thought you went to dundee?:whistling:

haha at least it aint abertay :lol: that wasnt even this year lol shows you how little ive done :lol: forgot i went to ayai napa lol that was awesome, part from that though nuthin

My year was great, bought chickens, set up a tropical aquarium, went to Iceland, got married, honeymoon in India, a week spent in a beautiful cottage by the sea in Pembrokeshire plus worked a few hours at eight music festivals in exchange for free tickets so a good year I think!

I havent done much this year, its made me realise ive wasted a year, but next yr is going to be better.... i hope! Lol

bykergrove;7259617

what do you miss?

I dunno really.... I have most things I need I think.

I'll say... more relaxation time

It's mad being a Mum and working most the time xx

I have had a strange year but the highlight is having my baby boy ... esp as they wasnt sure if there was anything wrong with him , so i can not express the feeling that once he was born and them saying he was 100% ok My prayers paid off

I feeling 2010 will be a fab year for me

bykergrove;7259670

i loll'dI SAID NON-CRAZY GF FANKS :xand it was two drinks! by summer i'll … i loll'dI SAID NON-CRAZY GF FANKS :xand it was two drinks! by summer i'll owe you a car or something :phow was iceland? I want to go to see the northern lights... was going to go this year but was saving up for a house

Iceland was crazy expensive, very cold but fab! We hired a car and explored, such an incredible place to visit!

my year ... DIY on the house, Las Vegas for a week without the kids, but the best thing this year has to be my little girl who will be 2 in Jan. She has been the light of my life this year, a joy to be with soo funny soo happy and soo chatty. She puts a smile on everyones face.

Tinkytayls;7259705

I have had a strange year but the highlight is having my baby boy ... esp … I have had a strange year but the highlight is having my baby boy ... esp as they wasnt sure if there was anything wrong with him , so i can not express the feeling that once he was born and them saying he was 100% ok My prayers paid off I feeling 2010 will be a fab year for me

thats my best bit aswell my lovely baby boy being born in october , watching my little girls first nativity as a angel and my big girls debut in her performing arts play .......

What have I done.......Got a new job, less money but I am happier.

Where have I been.....on a yacht sailing around Greece with my bf....got very wet and and sick of cheese pie!

Who do I miss.... no one really....perhaps a few friends sometimes.

bykergrove;7259670

I SAID NON-CRAZY GF FANKS :xand it was two drinks! by summer i'll owe you … I SAID NON-CRAZY GF FANKS :xand it was two drinks! by summer i'll owe you a car or something

I DIDN'T SAY I WANTED TO BE YOUR GF FANKS :?

I didn't even know it had gone up to 2 drinks, how did that happen?! Anyway, it's dinner now. And for your cheek it's also...roses.

I look forward to it

bykergrove;7259515

oh and almost got raped by a dyson hoover

Elaborate...

paid off my mortage after 25 years, went to america for 2 weeks and covered 3 states, lost nearly a stone

Banned

Yes..........................it was.......................................
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75855
    2. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    4. Win free gin for a year99

See more discussions