Groups

:D

Banned
    IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BORED

ANY FIT GIRLS UP AND ON FACEBOOK? WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP

13 Comments

Two observations:

1) that sounds awfully desperate!
    2) surely you're looking in the wrong place?

Original Poster Banned

Lol, im messin, i been the pub and im a little bit drunky poos, nobody is up for a chat and my housemates have gone to bed, i rang a girl, but it was my mum bad times, cant wwait for the cricket tomorrow

I had a feeling you were drunk again, you only make topics like these when you're boozing. I take it you had a good time?

Original Poster Banned

PraxxtorCruel

I had a feeling you were drunk again, you only make topics like these … I had a feeling you were drunk again, you only make topics like these when you're boozing. I take it you had a good time?

Again?! I dont recall making these topics before, maybe because i was runky monkys Errrrrrr, yeah interesting time

Cricket tomorrow wooooo!!! Not good though - rain meant we didn't get a net today/yesterday

Original Poster Banned

asayer

Cricket tomorrow wooooo!!! Not good though - rain meant we didn't get a … Cricket tomorrow wooooo!!! Not good though - rain meant we didn't get a net today/yesterday

I know Bad innit, KP going sick about the staff hahaha, they will love that!! On a brighter note, i just came back from 2-0 own to draw 2-2 on fifa 11 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

usniff

I know Bad innit, KP going sick about the staff hahaha, they will love … I know Bad innit, KP going sick about the staff hahaha, they will love that!! On a brighter note, i just came back from 2-0 own to draw 2-2 on fifa 11 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

xbox 360?

Original Poster Banned

MarzBarz

xbox 360?

Indeeeeeedi

whats yer gamertag ill give you a game now?

p.s im not that good.

Original Poster Banned

MarzBarz

p.s im not that good.

I aint got live mate otherwise i would, its not wotrh me paying the money to get it cause all i play is fifa anyway lol, gamertag is GHOST2407 though bud

ok its only £29 a year.

Original Poster Banned

MarzBarz

ok its only £29 a year.

I know but when i play its like this time of night and is pointless cause none of my mates are on lol otherwise id give ya a game mate, dont know if i can get a 24/48hr code for free off internet somehwere do you?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      2. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748

See more discussions