Maplins would be your best bet.

    Thats actually quite a common plug OP and as Saint says - try Maplins you should definitely get one there.

    print off the picture of the label and phone/go into Maplin or another local DIY shop which has electrical stuff

    From the look of maplin's website, you'll be looking to pay around £15... you're probably better off buying the decoration from Focus again!

    Original Poster

    Thank for the help, unfortunately focus don't sell the decoration any more!Was hoping to get it from eBay as there isn't a maplin very close to me, but I just don't know what its called.
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3955
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @

      See more discussions