Groups

D B Cooper

Banned
    What do you think, did he survive?

24 Comments

who is he?

Original Poster Banned

lol the legend that was/is DB Cooper... im interested in his story. i take it its just me then

prison break? lol

Jed Maxwell;5003878

prison break? lol

wow i googled n stuff. Didnt realise he was real. They have his charachter in Prison break. Thought it was made up for the program

Original Poster Banned

Jed Maxwell;5003896

wow i googled n stuff. Didnt realise he was real. They have his … wow i googled n stuff. Didnt realise he was real. They have his charachter in Prison break. Thought it was made up for the program

lol no dude DB cooper is tha real deal

DangerGod;5003911

lol no dude DB cooper is tha real deal

Is there a film or anything on it? Wouldnt mind watching it

sorry to sound so thick-good luck finding out....someone on here will know !

Original Poster Banned

Jed Maxwell;5003923

Is there a film or anything on it? Wouldnt mind watching it

im sure there will be a video documentary yes.... it is quite an interesting story. now you mention it i guess most people will think he was fictional because of the prison break reference

ok, after reading all about it on wiki I have come to the conclusion that he lived. Surely a body would of been found if he died... right?

Yep reckon he did survive. They would have found his body near the money otherwise, plus they didn't recover all of the dosh

Original Poster Banned

hmm who knows... i would love to have an answer though for definate

gym lougar;5004013

Yep reckon he did survive. They would have found his body near the money … Yep reckon he did survive. They would have found his body near the money otherwise, plus they didn't recover all of the dosh

ok...
    what about this theory. If you came over a dead man.. hold on lemme start again. If you found a dead man with loads of dosh with a parachute and a rucksack would you take the dosh and dump the body or ignore it? Many people would take the dosh and dump him! right?

Original Poster Banned

Yes you are right Jed... thats why im so interested by this event. it leaves so many stones unturned

DangerGod;5004133

Yes you are right Jed... thats why im so interested by this event. it … Yes you are right Jed... thats why im so interested by this event. it leaves so many stones unturned

When I saw it on prison break I thought wow, What a clever idea! lol
    A film on that would be good. I like crime stuff. Especially when its as outrageous as that.

Original Poster Banned

Jed Maxwell;5004163

When I saw it on prison break I thought wow, What a clever idea! lol A … When I saw it on prison break I thought wow, What a clever idea! lol A film on that would be good. I like crime stuff. Especially when its as outrageous as that.

lol i knew about it from school... we had to come up with our own conclusion to it. Then of course i was it on prison break and was surprised they used it. But yeh im not a big fan of mystery/crime but this one takes my fancy.... i bet one day we will get an answer years to come... or maybe not? lol

DangerGod;5004187

lol i knew about it from school... we had to come up with our own … lol i knew about it from school... we had to come up with our own conclusion to it. Then of course i was it on prison break and was surprised they used it. But yeh im not a big fan of mystery/crime but this one takes my fancy.... i bet one day we will get an answer years to come... or maybe not? lol

Says on wiki they have a partial DNA profile from a tie he left on the plane. Who knows! 37 years ago too though. So there is every posibility he's dead.

Jed Maxwell;5004073

ok...what about this theory. If you came over a dead man.. hold on lemme … ok...what about this theory. If you came over a dead man.. hold on lemme start again. If you found a dead man with loads of dosh with a parachute and a rucksack would you take the dosh and dump the body or ignore it? Many people would take the dosh and dump him! right?

Why dump the body ? It was already in the middle of a forest. Take the dosh and run plus the body would have been a bloody mess as well !

Original Poster Banned

Jed Maxwell;5004238

Says on wiki they have a partial DNA profile from a tie he left on the … Says on wiki they have a partial DNA profile from a tie he left on the plane. Who knows! 37 years ago too though. So there is every posibility he's dead.

Yeh i agree he is probably dead now.... OR

He survived used his money to change his identity and take up acting... then one day got offered a role in prison break to play DB cooper!

lol

gym lougar;5004284

Why dump the body ? It was already in the middle of a forest. Take the … Why dump the body ? It was already in the middle of a forest. Take the dosh and run plus the body would have been a bloody mess as well !

good point, but if you get rid of the body people will be more likely to assume he made it down alive and did a runner.
    What was in the middle of a forest btw?

DangerGod;5004298

Yeh i agree he is probably dead now.... ORHe survived used his money to … Yeh i agree he is probably dead now.... ORHe survived used his money to change his identity and take up acting... then one day got offered a role in prison break to play DB cooper!lol

cant see anywhere it says what kind of age he was at the time.

Y E S

Jed Maxwell;5004306

good point, but if you get rid of the body people will be more likely to … good point, but if you get rid of the body people will be more likely to assume he made it down alive and did a runner. What was in the middle of a forest btw?

Yes, it was on the side of a mountain in the midle of no where

gym lougar;5004357

Yes, it was on the side of a mountain in the midle of no where

money, not a body right?

Jed Maxwell;5004417

money, not a body right?

Yeah they only found some money, no body. Probably got awa y with it as he seemed to know when to jump out of the plane. If he had planned it that well he knew what he was doin
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. BT deal24
      2. Any Just Eat Vouchers around?11
      3. Gaming Monitor11
      4. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay1014

See more discussions