D-link DIR-885L

Found 4th FebEdited by:"Dan__"
There was a deal posted just a wee bit ago for this router, seemed like a price glitch but still available to order. I didnt post this deal but seen it and went for it. Then came back here and noticed the deal had been pulled? Why did that happen? Vendor not on the hukd list or something? Site name was comms-express.

Anyone know?
Community Updates
AskElectronics
8 Comments
deleted1597344
Not sure why it would have been pulled. Comms-express, if its the company based in Chelmsford Essex, they are absolutely fine. I have been to to their premises and use them often enough to know they are perfectly fine.
Original Poster
deleted15973444th Feb

Not sure why it would have been pulled. Comms-express, if its the company …Not sure why it would have been pulled. Comms-express, if its the company based in Chelmsford Essex, they are absolutely fine. I have been to to their premises and use them often enough to know they are perfectly fine.

yeah thats the one. Thanks for the reply.
The same deal has been posted again and this time its with btshop lol

Both of these deals are price glitches so got a feeling no one is going to get them regardless of where they ordered it from lol
deleted1597344
Dan__1 m ago

yeah thats the one. Thanks for the reply. The same deal has been posted …yeah thats the one. Thanks for the reply. The same deal has been posted again and this time its with btshop lol Both of these deals are price glitches so got a feeling no one is going to get them regardless of where they ordered it from lol

You will probably have more chance in getting from Comms Express than BTShop, might be worth a punt.
Original Poster
deleted15973444th Feb

You will probably have more chance in getting from Comms Express than …You will probably have more chance in getting from Comms Express than BTShop, might be worth a punt.

hmm Im not so sure. Strangely nothing is showing up for my order online with my account on comms express. Zero order history. Only thing I have to prove I made a purchase is a paypal reciept which doesnt even have anything typed in for the description. No order confirmation or welcome email either. Nothing in my junk/spam folder either.
deleted1597344
I have a trade account with Comms, I’ll place an order and see what happens. If I get it I’ll sell to you lol
Original Poster
deleted15973444th Feb

I have a trade account with Comms, I’ll place an order and see what h …I have a trade account with Comms, I’ll place an order and see what happens. If I get it I’ll sell to you lol

Oh thanks very much, would really appreciate that. Btw I wouldn't order too many as then it defo won't get sent lol
Get one for yourself too, at this price its a steal.
deleted1597344
Dan__1 m ago

Oh thanks very much, would really appreciate that. Btw I wouldn't order …Oh thanks very much, would really appreciate that. Btw I wouldn't order too many as then it defo won't get sent lolGet one for yourself too, at this price its a steal.

I don’t need one myself as I have have a Draytek router which I got from these guys.
Original Poster
still no email or update recieved from comms-express. Im guessing its been cancelled just like others who ordered from them had theirs cancelled but they got an email. All btshop orders are defo cancelled.

Was worth a shot anyway
Edited by: "Dan__" 5th Feb
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants