Groups

D900i help/favour

So I have had a samsung d900i phone for the last few years, but recently the screen has failed on me..as far as i can tell the phone is working as normal as i can still answer calls and can hear texts I have recieved (yes it's probably o2...) but obv can't read them. So to get to the point I have all my contacts saved on the phone memory and would like to get them copied onto the sim so I can put it in a spare phone. I would be greatful if anyone could help me out by telling me the key sequence to do this. If not was worth a shot anyway. Thanks

6 Comments

You might be better off calling 02, as each network will probably have a different sequence.

Original Poster

thesaint

You might be better off calling 02, as each network will probably have a … You might be better off calling 02, as each network will probably have a different sequence.

ahh i thought it would just be the same sequence across all networks..may be my best bet as no-one else is prob using this phone anymore lol

To copy all contacts, from the phone memory, to the SIM card follow the … To copy all contacts, from the phone memory, to the SIM card follow the steps below:While in standby mode, press the left soft key for MenuSelect Phone Book ( 2 )Select Management ( 8 )Select Copy All ( 2 )Select To SIM ( 2 )Press the left soft key for OptionsSelect Copy (1) to confirm copying all contacts to the SIM card

Edited by: "jtx" 9th Sep 2010

Follow jtx or put a new screen in it!

Original Poster

jtx

You sir..are a legend. Thank you will give it a go..spare phone isn't working lol, so will get a cheap one tomorrow and report back

Original Poster

DD98

You sir..are a legend. Thank you will give it a go..spare phone isn't … You sir..are a legend. Thank you will give it a go..spare phone isn't working lol, so will get a cheap one tomorrow and report back

Worked a treat, thanks so much can you still leave rep on hukds..the scales aren't there anymore
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions