Groups

DAaaamn *Strong Language ALERT*

First of all a 13 year old playing a game thats like 18? Bad parenting and swearing probably infront of him?

33 Comments

My mothers friend told my mother today that she gave her 5 year old son Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 for Christmas.
    That sounds like the best idea ever!.....not lol

Original Poster

DarkKnight;7337926

My mothers friend told my mother today that she gave her 5 year old son … My mothers friend told my mother today that she gave her 5 year old son Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 for Christmas.That sounds like the best idea ever!.....not lol

LooL, your on man was on gta 4 that was great 7 vs 2, It was me with some other guy against about 7-9 people lool And basically I gave my friend a lift and took him to the airport and two followed and we shot cars to block the passage lool.
    The final score was 330 to them and we had 300
    And the thing says hes saying go get aids when hes saying go get laid? :?

DarkKnight;7337926

My mothers friend told my mother today that she gave her 5 year old son … My mothers friend told my mother today that she gave her 5 year old son Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 for Christmas.That sounds like the best idea ever!.....not lol

oh lawd do these parents not understand lol

and people wonder why kids are f'd these days

Met-Cast;7337943

LooL, your on man was on gta 4 that was great 7 vs 2, It was me with some … LooL, your on man was on gta 4 that was great 7 vs 2, It was me with some other guy against about 7-9 people lool And basically I gave my friend a lift and took him to the airport and two followed and we shot cars to block the passage lool.The final score was 330 to them and we had 300And the thing says hes saying go get aids when hes saying go get laid? :?

Lol, what game mode was you playing? i usually play a lot of free mode and everyone messes around at the airport with cars and helicopters lol.
    I was on the PS3 tonight playing a bit of FIFA 10 but i don't think you was on right?

shocking!

Original Poster

DarkKnight;7337955

Lol, what game mode was you playing? i usually play a lot of free mode … Lol, what game mode was you playing? i usually play a lot of free mode and everyone messes around at the airport with cars and helicopters lol.I was on the PS3 tonight playing a bit of FIFA 10 but i don't think you was on right?

Don't think so lool, umm team deathmatch! lool it was fun I was the getaway driver I picked him up and we went on to the bridge he shot a few cars behind us which blocked up the path, I tried getting them with the helicopter but thats tough!

numptyj;7337953

oh lawd do these parents not understand loland people wonder why kids are … oh lawd do these parents not understand loland people wonder why kids are f'd these days

Yeah that kid is so screwed when he reaches his teenage years.
    My mother asked me today if the game was fine for him or other small kids, i only had to mention massacres of innocent civilians at airports and blood on the screen to let her know the jist :-D

Hmm a bunch of xbox lamers winding up some woman. Epic. Actually i'm pretty sure epic wasn't the word I was looking for :thinking:

Met-Cast;7337963

Don't think so lool, umm team deathmatch! lool it was fun I was the … Don't think so lool, umm team deathmatch! lool it was fun I was the getaway driver I picked him up and we went on to the bridge he shot a few cars behind us which blocked up the path, I tried getting them with the helicopter but thats tough!

:-D there is always fun to be had on GTA, you tried Cops and Robbers yet?

Original Poster

DarkKnight;7337973

:-D there is always fun to be had on GTA, you tried Cops and Robbers yet?

Yeah maan soo many good memories with that game maaan. I can show you a hidden submarine which you can drive around if you want? :whistling:

Banned

numptyj;7337953

oh lawd do these parents not understand loland people wonder why kids are … oh lawd do these parents not understand loland people wonder why kids are f'd these days

I think one of the younger members of this site has this problem. They get really engrossed and cant tell the difference between game play and reality. Such a shame.

Met-Cast;7337984

Yeah maan soo many good memories with that game maaan. I can show you a … Yeah maan soo many good memories with that game maaan. I can show you a hidden submarine which you can drive around if you want? :whistling:

A hidden submarine? :?

Edit: Just looked on Youtube, is it a glitch with the massive tug?

Original Poster

DarkKnight;7338034

A hidden submarine? :?Edit: Just looked on Youtube, is it a glitch with … A hidden submarine? :?Edit: Just looked on Youtube, is it a glitch with the massive tug?

No its a trick my friend used to play on me to take me on a helicopter ride to the supposed place and he would say jump when I say okay? and you'd jump and you'd realise your in the middle of the ocean and there's no way of getting on land unless you leave the game lool :whistling:

Met-Cast;7338076

No its a trick my friend used to play on me to take me on a helicopter … No its a trick my friend used to play on me to take me on a helicopter ride to the supposed place and he would say jump when I say okay? and you'd jump and you'd realise your in the middle of the ocean and there's no way of getting on land unless you leave the game lool :whistling:

Lol that's harsh, imagine doing that to 15 other guys, just see them all bobbing around in he ocean like "WTF?" :-D

Original Poster

DarkKnight;7338108

Lol that's harsh, imagine doing that to 15 other guys, just see them all … Lol that's harsh, imagine doing that to 15 other guys, just see them all bobbing around in he ocean like "WTF?" :-D

LOOOL we should try that? :L A meeting to find hte hidden submarine!

DarkKnight;7337926

Get over it, it's, only a game.

Original Poster

adrian96;7338192

Your 13 too, go figure? "Get over it" your mums heard that too many times my friend :thumbsup: Your saying 5 is old enough for a shooter?

fail on both sides to be honest. They wasted 5 minutes of their lives cursing each other when they couldave had some fun pwning...

adrian96;7338192

:thumbsup:

adrian96;7338192

http://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr117/DarkKnightHUKD/aaa.jpg

Met-Cast;7338215

Your 13 too, go figure? "Get over it" your mums heard that too many times … Your 13 too, go figure? "Get over it" your mums heard that too many times my friend :thumbsup: Your saying 5 is old enough for a shooter?

There are plenty of cartoons that have shooting and violence, so what?

Original Poster

adrian96;7338664

There are plenty of cartoons that have shooting and violence, so what?

Loooool this more realistic then cartoon violence you also take control and cause this violence

Banned

The British people on that video are a disgrace to this nation. They let an American woman tear them all new ********s over the internet whilst they sat there sounding like bewildered, fat nerds.

Shame on them all.

USA: 1 - Us: 0

LOL!

That's funny. The whole changing your name to be in a clan thing is hilariously sad too.

Banned

DragonChris;7339989

LOL!That's funny. The whole changing your name to be in a clan thing is … LOL!That's funny. The whole changing your name to be in a clan thing is hilariously sad too.

I know

"How dare you even THINK about putting 4 letters after your username! We are all SO angry now! You can't be in our internet gang!"

DragonChris;7339989

LOL!That's funny. The whole changing your name to be in a clan thing is … LOL!That's funny. The whole changing your name to be in a clan thing is hilariously sad too.

It depends what you change it to to be sad.
    If its a funny one like my Uncharted 2 tag which is [Boob] then it's not sad

Banned

DarkKnight;7340089

It depends what you change it to to be sad.If its a funny one like my … It depends what you change it to to be sad.If its a funny one like my Uncharted 2 tag which is [Boob] then it's not sad

Yeah, that's fair enough. If you're doing it for a bit of humour, then go for it. What's sad is the people who get worked up by their random, meaningless tags

"You can't be DanGRTSXVZA because GRTSXVZA is the name of our clan which only COOL guys can be invited too."

Yes because if a child starts shooting up some Russian civilians in an airport on a game that is definatley what he'll do when he gets older....

Video Game influence is so overrated.

Banned

thfc andyp3;7340128

Yes because if a child starts shooting up some Russian civilians in an … Yes because if a child starts shooting up some Russian civilians in an airport on a game that is definatley what he'll do when he gets older....Video Game influence is so overrated.

That's not the reason it's an 18 though and it's not why 13 year olds shouldn't play it.

DanJackson;7340109

Yeah, that's fair enough. If you're doing it for a bit of humour, then go … Yeah, that's fair enough. If you're doing it for a bit of humour, then go for it. What's sad is the people who get worked up by their random, meaningless tags "You can't be DanGRTSXVZA because GRTSXVZA is the name of our clan which only COOL guys can be invited too."

Yeah i agree, i find it ridiculous when i see users with names like
    ,.-~{RhTygd}gr8estkiller299402394059{~.,.,.,

or something like that.
    But i don't play COD so luckily i don't have to see those cases

why is the 13 year old playing the game in the first place!

DarkKnight;7340089

It depends what you change it to to be sad.If its a funny one like my … It depends what you change it to to be sad.If its a funny one like my Uncharted 2 tag which is [Boob] then it's not sad

Having a clan tag is ok (the freebie) but when you pay MS points to change your username for the "clan", that's sad
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …714
      2. Can anyone share their Sky Go with me for £7.50 a month?11
      3. Freesat - Dave1117
      4. Speccing a gaming pc410

See more discussions