Groups

DAB Radio Alarm with docking station

Hi all.

I'm looking for a DAB Radio Alarm with docking station. Preferably with Bluetooth and good sound quality. Don't want to spend much more than £100. Does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks

2 Comments

May I suggest something a tab different but better ? take a look at this Panasonic SC-ALL2EB

It's a wireless speaker with alarm clock bluetooth wireless and sounds great. You should be able to get it for £99 but keep an eye on Currys as this time last year I got this for £90 + an adaptor for a non wifi hifi + £30 panasonci cashback and topcashback too :-)

I was so impressed I later bought the ALL3 but that just a speaker.

Original Poster

PulisOut

May I suggest something a tab different but better ? take a look at this … May I suggest something a tab different but better ? take a look at this Panasonic SC-ALL2EBIt's a wireless speaker with alarm clock bluetooth wireless and sounds great. You should be able to get it for £99 but keep an eye on Currys as this time last year I got this for £90 + an adaptor for a non wifi hifi + £30 panasonci cashback and topcashback too :-)I was so impressed I later bought the ALL3 but that just a speaker.

​Thanks for taking the time to let me know about this. Appreciate it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. recent price to fit a standard sized garage door55
      2. Iphone 7 - What Case?618
      3. What laptop to choose?44
      4. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?79

See more discussions