Groups
    EXPIRED

DAB Radio for car pref with cd player or at least mp3 input wanted...

Hi guys,

After a DAB radio for the car with at least some support for playing my own music, Had a quick look but they are pricey and was hoping someone knew of a good deal anywhere?

Thanks and last question from me today lol.

4 Comments

Not Exactly what your looking for, but a cracking piece of kit, me old man bought one the other week, he didn't have the option to install a full car radio as its a BMW.

]PURE HIGHWAY

Original Poster

Celticsun;5145335

Not Exactly what your looking for, but a cracking piece of kit, me old … Not Exactly what your looking for, but a cracking piece of kit, me old man bought one the other week, he didn't have the option to install a full car radio as its a BMW.]PURE HIGHWAY

yeah i saw this one its on amazon for £64.99 , thanks and yeah it is a nice bit of kit as know a few people who have them:thumbsup:

rbquk;5145354

yeah i saw this one its on amazon for £64.99 , thanks and yeah it is a … yeah i saw this one its on amazon for £64.99 , thanks and yeah it is a nice bit of kit as know a few people who have them:thumbsup:

The best dash insert ones I have seen are the Blaupunkt Ones, they do everything some of the better models even allow you to record onto SD Card, only thing is your looking at £300 cheapest and thats if you can find a deal.

That looks like a good item, I was looking at upgrading the car radio, that looks like a good idea at £65
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Laser eye surgery44
      2. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2546
      3. Fitbit watch/band33
      4. Which Pond Pump57

See more discussions