Expired

DAB Radio with CD Player - Portable type Required please

3 replies
Found 28th Nov 2006
Does anyone know of a good portable DAB Radio that has a CD Player included, also where is doing it the cheapest?

Thanks in advance

4 Comments

The cheapest i can find is the Alba CXDAB202 CD/DAB/FM Radio which is £49.99 at argos

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

how about using an SD card rather than a cd player ? i bought one of these yesterday and it seems to be excelent £39.99 from comet

comet.co.uk/com…768

Original Poster

Thanks Ultra, not sure on the Alba, I know things do sometimes get better with these cheap manufacturers but Alba have usually made crap products that only last a few years before going faulty. I'll have a look and do at least have the 16 day money back guarantee with Argos :thumbsup:

tomk - it doesn't say it takes SD cards on the Comet advert but does on Amazon (£39.99) so I believe you :-D, is it good for receiving radio stations as well as MP3 music?

Original Poster

The Comet one is a bit tacky I'm afraid to say, the one in Currys I went to look at was scratched and just looked a bit naff, I know its only the display one but I can imagine what it'll look like after a bit of misuse by the family.

I'll keep looking...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition51455
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums11
    4. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!11

See more discussions